Almost Caught My House On Fire

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Drizzlehell, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Anybody want to tell me how the hell I extinguish beeline? I usually can do the ole' shake shake cause i'm hitting the bong, but I set it down and it wasn't out after 3-4 shakes(does that mean i'm playing with it?) and it melted the side of my PC tower.:eek:

2. pinch it between your fingers.

3. Man up and press it against your tongue.

Or spit on somewhere and dunk.

It's not that hard to put out a flame smaller than a match.

4. Fuck it. I'll use another brand, and is it necessary to use it with a perculated bong or just with pipes?

5. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally? Shake it out, lick your forefinger and thumb, pinch the essentially-extinguished wick. Problem solved.

If you're asking whether you NEED to use beeline with a bong and/or pipe, the answer is a resounding "no."

6. using beeline is a personal preference... just like smoking from a bong or a blunt.... i've found that if you store the beeline in a place w/ a relatively high humidity (above 50%) is easier to extinguish.. try storying it in the fridge next time?

7. I shake mine then tap it on my desk :)

8. To the OP:
    Im sorry but seriously just pinch it between your fingers. I personally let it burn till the exhale, blow it out then extinguish the still burning hemp w/ my fingers.

9. try that italhempwick

10. [​IMG]

11. Please tell me that is not a real bird... that thing is terrifying. :bolt:

12. Dude i burned a hole in my shortes once i was soo high.:cool::smoke:

13. I was so high I spontaneously combusted.

14. On this note I will chime in. Not trying to swipe your thread but I had the same thing happen to me. I was hitting my Toro and thought I has put out my spool of beeline next thing I knew I had a huge ball of flames burning a mark in my new table and it turned the smoke detector off at 11pm. Just pinch with your fingers!. I learned my lesson then and want others to learn from my mistakes.

15. I think your accident is more user error than brand error

16. I don't doubt it but its more for other people to laugh at and make sure it doesn't happen to them

17. Pretty much sums up the thread.

Beeline is quality, you're just not doin it right.

18. #18 Drizzlehell, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
    piss on it. i must be a failure in the marijuana smoking community.