Almost caught my house on fire!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Royalblunts, Feb 21, 2008.

1. I just got done blazin in the walk-in-attic in the other room (hidin from the rents) and i was smokin a joint in there and using a water bottle to ash in and the smoke from a hit nailed me straight in the pupil and i had to close my eyes and i dropped the joint!:eek: So i was like "fuck fuck fuck" because the floor is just like all attics and had boards with huge spaces between them and insulation all underneath..and i opened my eyes and looked down and the fuckin joint was sittin with a big ass cherry on it, like 2 mm from the edge of a crack. I snagged that sucker and threw him in the water bottle before i fucked up again....but it was close, my heart is still goin:smoking:

2. thats a really close call right there. You should just start smoking outside of your house.

3. dude im worried about your eye! you took a nail to the pupil how is it?

4. yeah close call, lucky u didnt get caught.

5. lol, you must be high. The smoke nailed him.

6. "smoke from a hit nailed me straight in the pupil"

haha that confused me for a second too like wtf. but yeah my attic is insulation too and it sucks..

EDIT: 3 posts within a minute :hello:

7. Dude...insulation sucks? It keeps your house warm...

8. i meant having it out in the open, many attics have full on boards covering it so it's possible to walk on, avoid touching (getting fiberglass in your eye would NOT be fun), etc

9. hahah man i got a case of the giggles cuz im high as fuck and that shit made me laugh for like 3 minutes straight.

10. that sucks man.

some dumb bitch dropped a joint in my car one time

11. most all insulation is fire retardent

unless you live in a very very very old house

12. and if your house is that old i wouldnt want to be anywhere near that insulation anyway. and you've probably got lead paint flakin off the walls

13. I hate eye tokes, but you should really respect your parents property and smoke outside dude.

14. wow, very very lucky man...

...but lesson learned!

15. cherries on joints and cigs and blunts are dangerous as shit....theres been at least two times when ive been smoking or blazing in my friends room and the carpet has lit on fire he used to put blanekts on his floor cause they looked cool as carpetting but he had to pick them up cause they were getting singed and set on fire......the first time it happened the corner as actually burning not just smoking...shit was scary

16. haha yea i almost caught my house on fire once too, but at least i learned a good lesson lol. Basically i was just chillen on my couch, watchin tv, and hittin the bubbler. Thing is, when im in the house at night, i use a candle to ignite the lighter so i dont keep making the flicking noise. I don't entirely remember all the details, but basically the candle was on a coffee table that had lots of other shit on it, i picked up a napkin off the table, and i guess i hovered it over the candle, and that thing went UP in flames... i didnt know what to do, so i threw it on the floor and stomped it the fuck out lol. My room reeked and theres a burn mark on my carpet, but all is good.

lesson: well, don't put napkins near lit candles...

17. You could have just poured the water on it. :p

18. lol one time my friend put tin foil in a microwave and it caught on fire and his dumb ass just ran out of the house and went to his neighbors and said "hey there's a fire" without even trying to put it out of call the fire dept hahaha.