almost caught!! fuckin cops...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GaNinja, Feb 16, 2009.

1. alright...so me and my boy are chillen on my porch smoking a bowl....just chillen...at night smoking some herb on my porch...we do this almost every night and have for about 7 months...so...today normal sesh..chillin..and right after smoking our bowl a cop drives by slowly...so..while he is making his u-turn down the street(which i knew he would do cuz he was scoping us out) and took the oppurtunity to ditch my spoon and his weed somewhere where the cop couldnt find and sat down and smoked a ciggarette(sp?)the car pulled up and parked diagonally from my house and chilled...lol....me and my friend went into the house...chilled...and i went to smoke another cig and my bud left...im still kinda freaked but oh well...happy toking everyone :smoke::smoke:

2. Something similar to that happened to me. I usually smoke in my bulk head; I'll just open it up so the cellar doesn't stink like weed. Well, the next street over from my house is all three deckers filled with, pardon my French, old greenhorn Portuguese families. I always see them peeling back their curtains and peering down at me. One day one of them decides to call the cops, so I assume. I had just finished smoking, then went to walk to my car in my driveway to get my cigarettes. My driveway is on the side of my house. I reach down into my center console, stand up, shut my car door and I see a cop driving slowly by the front of my house, he sees me now that I've stood up, slams on his breaks, and backs up to right in front of my driveway. I light my cigarette and we stare each other down a minute.

I end up walking back to my buik head because I don't want to go in the front door anymore. I go into my house, put on a clean shirt, spray some axe and put in a couple drops. The cop is now parked on the opposite side of the street just past my house. He sat there for an hour without getting out and then took off. Talk about a buzz kill.

3. :smoke:word...i feel you then...but this cop just sat there for a minute...then drove off...but we heard 'something' by where the cop was...so im assuming his partner got out and was seeing if we were passing anything....i just smoked my cigarette and my bud doesnt smoke cigs so nothing was passed...i feel ok now...but MAD freaked out still..oh well:smoke:

4. ive been on my porch ripping a bong and have seen cops drive by, but my house is raised from the perspective of the street so they couldnt see the bong. does anyone know the laws on that? like what exacaly they can and can't do if they see smoke coming from your porch but no piece? i live in NY

5. im curious as well cause i have almost the same situation. so if someone was on my driveway below me, could they smell the sweet ganja below or would the smoke and smell go upwards. i have never had an issue when i am smoking blunts or what not out ther so i dont think its an issue. lol, but was just wondering.

6. This one time at night me and my girl where sitting in this turnaround on a dirt road in the middle of no where. We had just finished smoking and were just chillin for a few when the cops drove by. She started to freak out when I had this amazing idea, I told her to start making out with me. when the cop came up to the car I unrolled my window, he asked what we where doing there, I said we where making out, he just kinda laughed and told us it wassent a good idea to be sitting where we were. the whole time I was thinking "he can smell it, he can smell it" thank god our story convinced him and he left after a few minutes. what a close call tho.

Ive got another story kinda similar.

So a few summers ago I got kicked out of my parents house for some stupid bullshit so I ended up living with some friends in a nearby town. Well this one night this girl who I used to work with needed a place to stay, me being a good friend (thinking with my other head) offered her to stay with me at my friends house. So before we went to their house I wanted to blaze. They live in this housing development thats on a dead end street with a turnaround at the end. So thats where I decided to smoke. A few minutes later my friend was like we should go, so I drove up the street to my friends house and we went up to the room where I was staying, not 5 minutes after we got into the room a police car drove by heading down to the turnaround, another close call.

7. They have no way of immediately identifying the substance as illegal, and since your driveway is private property, they can't set foot on it without a warrant or reasonable suspicion/probable cause. Don't let them see your paraphernalia or what you're roasting, and they can't do shit. Especially not on private property, that could be illegal search/seizure on the cop's part, and it'd make the evidence inadmissable in court.

8. The cops have a bad habit of taking the law into their own hands when it comes to pot.

9. No matter what someone sees the stuff we buy to smoke out of i.e. bongs, pipes, blunts, hookah etc.... are all 100% legal. A cop spots you on your porch smoking out of your piece just wave. If they come up, spray the febreeze, drop the drop, and put the piece in the house.

10. actually bongs, pipes, hookah's and other devices are illegal..or at least to cops...sometimes cops take these things..even if they are new and unused or clean...they will smash them in front of you bro

11. I guess luckily I've never had to experience a cop like that, California cops and from I've seen Florida cops just don't care about weed. Legally a cop can't destroy your property, if you had tobacco in the pipe, b/c that is the other main purpose, a cop couldn't take your pipe and break it, I fail to see how a legitimate head shop or glass blower can sale illegal goods in the open, there is nothing illegal about owning glass, it doesn't require a permit or any documentation, anyone over the age of 18 can walk in to any tobacco shop and buy one. I've heard of cops smashing pieces when they catch people smoking in parking lots, parks, etc.. but the person was just fncked anyway.

12. I mean illegal in the sense that cops can charge you for possession of paraphinalea(ik i spelled it wrong..im high:smoking:..lol) a few friends have been busted with just a pipe..nothing else and had the glass taken or broken and were ticketed

13. Funny, how the cop just brakes the only evidence... in your friends case.