~Almost Caught by Mom~

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by White Smoke, Jan 18, 2010.

1. #1 White Smoke, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    So me my bro and my friend smoked some bowls out of our bubbler and RIGHT after we get done, we get into the house and look outside. My mom just got home! So we had just enough time to put everything away.My mom enters the house. Comes into the room and says right away that it smells like pot. She then tells my friend to go home and she searches our room. She fuckin DESTROYED this room. She grabs everything in sight. She goes through the closet now. (My closest has my bubbler and like 2 bowl packs of mids) She PICKS UP the box with the bubbler (Squid Pistol) and just sets it back down. She doesn't find anything in the closest. She wasn't satisfyied. She goes to the dresser, and looks through every droor. (My dresser is open only in the back and has a decent size space under it. I hide about a quarter of fire mids, a metal pipe, scissors that I cut my bud with, and some zig-zags.) She doesn't find anything there either! The only thing in total that she found was three little bags that were lighted shut. Like sandwhich bags but ripped apart and burned togther. But they all didn't have anything in them. So all is good.
    All in all I was REALLY lucky! :eek:

2. [​IMG]

it needed to be done

3. Wow, I hate that fuckin picture ^^ bro lol. It is used on almost every god damn thread no-a-days.

4. Just because they didn't catch you 100% red handed, doesn't mean she didn't catch you. Depending on the type of person you mom is, I'd talk to her about weed.

5. yea i hate it too, i havent seen it in awhile but im mainly in the box not in RLS. it had to be done though, that was just the first "cool story bro" pic to come up

6. Lol you got suuuper lucky. Hopefully you don't....you know, smoke in your house again seeing how she dissaproves and all.

7. I can't Freakish. I've tried, but she is that kind of person that is very hard headed and once she hears the word "Marijuana, weed, ganja" She gets angry. It's really just ridiculas.:( I tried to have her watch the union but she refusses. I once got her to watch a video online that was on the news. Regarding a medical patient that uses marijuana daily for releif to a symptom that he has. I think it was cancer or something like that. (The Kemo). She just said "YEA, he needs it YOU don't" So i guess that is somewhat right, but i use it every day to maybe start my day or just to meditate. Relax and enjoy life for what it use.:hello:

8. nah, we didn't smoke in her house. We went outside. We just smelled like it I guess.

9. lmao, yea I guess it had to happen sooner or later. :rolleyes::smoke:

10. Ouch, sounds like your going to be under the magnifying glass for a while now. stay sharp!
    I got busted recently. Smoked a J inside she smelled it. Luckily shes smart about pot and knows the truth, but she was just worried about it being illegal. I explained to her that in the city of Seattle, its more illegal to jaywalk than smoke. She was still not happy. Im moving out soon, im sick of hardly ever smoking.

11. ur mom sounds real sketch bro, my mom cant even smell when im burnin a L upstairs in my room

12. I hope you do move out soon, good luck. It also sounds like your mom is more understanding and open minded then mine. :(

13. Your lucky man, enjoy it. .. :bongin:

14. it boggles my mind when people use the words "fire" and "mids" in the sentence...how is that possible :(

15. ^^Because mids can be fire. Like crippy mids. Just meaning great mids.

16. theres nothing great about mids :(

17. #17 White Smoke, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    :eek: There is plenty of great mids goin around right now. I don't really need dank to get a great high. And I;ve been smoking just mids for like 1 year or so now. Dro on occasion, like this weekend. All I smoked was dro because of a close friend bought some. But I don't like to spend ridiculas amounts of money for dank every day.
    EDIT: http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/380249-110-ounce-regs-lot-pics.html

18. Yea id have to admit, I dont see the point with mids. Fire, wind, water, I really just cant stand em. Its all doodoo to me. But one mans trash is another mans treasue I guess. I need me some FUEGO!

^^^ True that brotherman.

19. I smell someone under 18

20. What? How could you possiably think someone hear is under the age of 18? I hate people that just lurk the forums WAITING to post that exact line. Do you have nothing better to do, then to judging people over the internet, and saying that their under 18 JUST by reading a thread.