Almost caught at school!... or so i thought

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CityJumper, Sep 1, 2011.

1. so being a senior in high school this year,i thought i would have more leeway to fuck around, so i've been waking and baking for the past week. i smoked 2 bowls and shared a jay with 3 friends and went back to school. 1st period was chill cause we weren't really doing anything so i just dicked around the whole time. now, this is where it gets interesting

2nd period rolled around (my AP Government class) and i thought it was just gonna be another period where i can just have my high thoughts. WRONG. a slip of paper was given only to me in the class to go to the Assistant Principal's office right after 2nd period. Right after i read that, i froze. being high, i naturally became paranoid so the whole period, i was just contemplating what i need to do. Ditch my lighter, cigarettes, erase my texts, and all that shenanigans. by the way, longest 2nd period of my life LOL

2nd period ends, so i go to the Assisntant Principals ready to fight for my side of the argument saying that can't prove shit cause i didnt even have bud on me. i go in there nervously and ask why they called me. The receptionist then said, "oh yes i called you in because you forgot to take your picture ID photo!" HOLY SHIT I WAS SO RELIEVED. then i remembered i didn't take my picture ID photo earlier in the year because i was faded hahahah

just my story blades. thanks for the read:eek:

2. lol thats some funny shit

3. earlier in the year? didnt the school year just fucking start?

4. yeahh cause you take your picture during junior year at our school and goes in the yearbook. and then for some reason, there's another senoir section where you're in your suits and stuff

5. i remeber when i was in my senior year, i came to school with about 2 ounces under the back seat of my truck because i just picked them up from a buddy on the way to school.
    i was sitting in 3rd period and all of a sudden i hear over the announcements will the owner of a 2000 black Chevy Duramax with the long antennas and license plate number blah blah blah come to the office immediately, i was like oh shit cause i had seen cop cars go into the back of the lot 20 minutes before, i went to the office waiting for the inevitable we need to search your truck, when i got there there the principal was waiting for me and told me somebody just rear ended me and took off only to get caught a few miles from the school due to security cameras,

i wasent happy about it but the only thing i was thankful for was not getting caught

6. if that happened to me, i would have literally been shitting my pants LOL