almost busted...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kes1154, Apr 27, 2009.

1. I've reading all the busted stories on here and decided to make my first post and share mine. this past st.patty's day me and my dealer/long time buddy(we'll call him D) and my roommate were cruisin around smokin a couple blunts and just chillin havin a good time. it was about midnight and we live in a fairly large town and being that it was st.patty's day the state police had set up a few dui checkpoints around town. we already knew there were gonna be checkpoints, its a fairly normal thing around here and we know where they usually are so we didnt think too much about it.
    so right as we get done smoking a blunt we start seeing the flashing lights up ahead of us. the road we were on comes to a T and we had the option of going into the left two turning lanes(which was the lane we were in)and going straight towards the roadblock, or turning right and avoiding it. we start to yell at D to get into the other lane and turn right and he just keeps driving and staring at the flashing lights like he was hypnotized or some shit. so we get to the T and were stuck in the left lane, going right towards the roadblock with about 5 state cops. as were sitting there waiting for the light to change freaking out about what to do(we were high as shit and i had a dimebag in my pocket), D busts a u-turn right in front of the roadblock full of state cops and guns it. so me and my roommate are freaking out as he takes the first left and guns it again, and now we're going about 60 in a 30. as soon as i look back at the roadblock i see one of the state troopers get in his car and start to follow us, and he was catching us quick. so we yell at D to turn off the road we were on and into this neighborhood to lose the cop, but he freezes up and says i cant dude.
    so by now the cop has his lights flashing and is right on our ass so D decides to just pull over. as he pulls over he tells me to give him my weed and he puts it in his pocket(now thats a true friend). so we're sitting there waiting for the cop, and as he gets out of his car we hear the k-9 going crazy in the back barking his ass off. at this point we all figure we're royally fucked.
    well, the cop gets to the car and D tells him that he shouldnt have pulled a u-turn and that he just doesnt like talking to cops. the cop asks for the license and insurance and as D is looking for it he sees a shotgun shell in the glove box. he asks D for his firearm id card which D doesnt have. the cop then asks if there are any guns in the car(there werent any) and D says no. the cop then asks who's been smoking the marijuana. D says we just left a party and had smoked a couple j's while we were there. the cop asks if we have any weed on us and D says no.
    now, at this points im waiting for the cop the pull us all put of the car and search us, and have the k-9 search the car and all that shit but no. the cop says im going back to my car to write you a citation for the illegal u-turn and you guys can be on your way. :eek:
    yeah figure that one out...:confused: well thanks for reading my first post i hope it wasnt too confusing

2. very very lucky. you mean st patricks day? or thers actually a st patty??
    :smoking:

3. lol yeah st.patricks day, sorry