Almost Busted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lil_blue, Jun 15, 2008.

1. I never been busted before. Knock on wood. Last night was almost the night that ended my winning spree! I have had a few close calls but last night was way to close. We were comming home from partyin in the City at 2:45 in the morning and drunk and stoned as all get out. My buddy kinda has a lead foot so i was stayin awake to see if he was going to speed and he must of knew what i was doing cause the whole time i was awake he was going 65 right on the dot. So i was like aw hell im gonna take a lil nap before i get home. The next thing i know im gettin hit in the chest by him and he was like dude hide your shit were gettin pulled over. That is like the worst words to wake up to!!!!!!! So i have like hardly any time to throw my shit under the seat and get my seat belt on and try to look not drunk or stoned without lookin to odd and crazy in there. My buddy has 2 weed tickets already and he just got one less then a month ago so i figured he woulda searched the car right away,

He walks up to the window and says it smells like whiskey in here boys!!! You two been drinkin. My buddy was like no. The officer was like are you sure and he was like yep im sure. They asked him again and he was like yea ive had a few beers tonight and there like and how old are you again and he was like 19 and he was like wow that is not good thing. They took him out of the car and walked him back to the cruzer and i was left in the car and he came back and asked for my id and i didnt have a wallet on me or anything so i told him my name and my voice was all rattled so he could tell something was up. My buddy come back to the car and he was like wow it smells like shit in here, you shit!!!! I was like no just let one go man the cop scared me. Then the cop came up to the car and he was like wow i must of scared the shit out of you. Here is a speeding ticket have a good night! What a night! But who speeds at that time of the night! Plain stupid!

2. Wow, that story almost seems like some kind of nightmare. That would be funny if you woke up after all that happened.

3. Thats crazy. I was in my buddys car when a cop pulled us over at OU. Scary shit. The driver didnt drink at all that night thank god since the cop made him walk the line and shit.

4. haha yea dude they had him out of the car and shit makin him walk the line and do all this other bull shit. I would of blew it if i was him i would of tried to run or something stupid like that. cops freak me out!