almost busted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hemp8715, Jan 12, 2013.

1. So I was leaving my friends house and driving home. when I was turning on to a main road and I looked in my rearveiw mirror to see a cop car and thought shits about to get ugly. The reason I thought that was I got an expired tag on my truck and just as I thought that they light me up.now I got about an oz and a half of some nice bud, three pipes, and other items I won't talk about that would have caused me to go right to jail oh yeah and I was baked out of my skull.well the cop walked up asked for the normal stuff and walked back to her car and came back and told me to get the tag taken care of and have a good night.I couldn't belive my ears.I wasnt even scared just sad that I wasn't going to see my kid any time soon and he was going to be really upset if I didn't come home cus hes to young to understand whats going on.that was my night

2. Get those tags man

3. I know they just ran out.I'm going on Monday to get them renewed

4. looks like you learned one of the best lessons a stoner can learn: Just because a cop pulls you over doesnt mean that it's a drug bust. you kept your calm and got out of it. props to you :)

5. Thats so..Careless dude.

Not to be an asshole but get your shit together.

6. People are just generally careless in general when it comes to driving with paraphanelia. I don't see how everyone does it so often with no problems or worries.