almost blacked out twice?

Discussion in 'General' started by seedleSs_stoner, Aug 1, 2006.

1. so i was smoking a blunt of dank shit with 4 other people. last time i smoked was wednesday. (bong) well after my 5th hit i got extremely light headed and everything started to get blury, and looked like it was flashing in checkers. i started to lose my balance and felt no control over myself. i walk around the car and reached for the door but it took me 4 times until i finally touched it. i sat down, and it went away within 5 minutes. i came back out and stood by my friends and i felt the same thing. i was tripping and almost blacked out again. it wasnt fun at all and extremely scary. i have a bad sore throat and i took amoxicilin at 10 am, and two aprin at around 2. i smoke about an hour after, maybe a lil longer. anyone have this before or know what happened. im for sure gunna smoke again, ive been for over a year, its just kinda freaky.

2. That happened to me one of the very first times I smoked a large amount in one day. We were departing from my friends townhouse and everything got tunnel vision.. and I collapsed on the sidewalk- I could hear my friends, but I was shaking couldnt see anything- it was all black. I thought that they would have to take me to the hospital.. and I was extremely scared.

What it was- for me at least- was I had smoked a large amount (which my body wasnt QUITE use to yet) on a semi empty stomach.. and the combination of that AND the pounding of my heart.. was too much for my body to handle.. it almost just shut down.

I have read that mostly the "black outs" people expierence are due to the increase heart rate after smoking.

At times our bodies cant handle it.

Dont worry buddy- your not alone. It does happen every once and awhile

3. That's happened to me once. I believe it was because I didn't eat anything all day. I find that by lying down I feel better.

4. either:

1. that was probably some GOOD SHIT!!!!

2. that shit was LACED!!!

or

3. what they said

5. possibly due to heat, it is summer ya know.

same thing happen to me last year.
    i so happen to be DJ-ing at some club during the summer;
    and of course were blazing behind the booth.

got over-heated on the dance floor and smashed into my own speakers.
    busted my lip in front of the whole crowd.

embarrassing at the time, but it was pretty hilarious
    because my compadres thought i was going to die.