almost arrested

Discussion in 'General' started by andthereitgoes, Nov 17, 2012.

1. for the 3rd time, sometimes i feel like the universe is telling me to not smoke weed, but i didnt get in trouble even though i got searched and shit, then i smoked after lol cause that was some stressfull shit ot go after. Im not saying fuck the police but he looked me in the eye and said i just wanted to bust your balls i was never gonna arrest you. thats a dick move lol

2. Dude I was drinking at my friends apartment yesterday and I guess someone called the cops cause we were loud as fuck and when they came in I was shitting bricks cause all I could think of was the one hitter in my pocket

Once they saw it was just guys drinking beer and throwing darts they didnt really give a fuck though

3. more cops need to be like that cause as long as your not disturbing the community or causing trouble you should be good

4. It just depends on the person at the time, for some its just a job that pays the bills and for others they think they are Magnum PI.

5. I got pulled over once because of my limo tints. I had just finished smoking a blunt and had another one in my pocket. Cop asks why my tint was so dark, so I gave him my medical letter that says I need them. Then he looked me in the eye and said "you got a letter for the reek of marijuana too??", I obviously was at a lose of words. He took me out the car, search me, my friends, and then my car. Sat us on the curb, and then let us go... I even told him it was the good good and he smiled... I bet him and his partner blazed that shit up after work lol

6. i actually got put into the squad car and my two buddies sat outside on the curb, we had a blunt and the cop laid it out nicely on his little computer, he deff smoked it after lol

7. he was only bustin your balls until he finds a bag of drugs in your pocket.

8. lol one of the guys i was with had a qtr in his nuts, we woulda been screwed 100% if that was found, i was kinda pissed i didnt know there was a qtr in the car tho

9. april 1st and its only a citation in RI, just be safe for a few more months

10. I want paper to allow me to get limo tint. are you being serious man?
    Thats fucking awesome. It's so illegal where I am lol

11. Haha yea man, I'm in the health field so a doctor friend of mine gave me the paper. Says I have a skin condition that requires me to avoid sun exposure. When a cop pulls me over, I just have to show him, court doesn't require a copy either. Check with local laws on how dark you can get it for your "condition". I'm in florida, it's illegal below 20% unless medically necessary. And hipaa laws protect you from cops playing the 20 questions game.

12. the only problem with that is that you can get pulled over all the time

13. Exactly... First year was bad, one every other week a cop would tail me, some times pulled me, some times not. After a few cops saw the letter, I think they made a note in the system, I don't get bothered anymore.