Almost a Victim of Stranger Danger?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ismokecannabis, Feb 14, 2011.

1. OK so like not so long ago, like fucking today, I was walkin to BK with 2 of my friends. As we're almost there a brand new/ almost brand new dodge avenger, blacked out windows, drives past and goes through the drive through. As she like is done ordering and is driving through she makes eye contact with me, briefly, and continues through. Me and cohorts go into BK and order and eat inside the restaurant. On the way back to my crib this lady pulls up from out of nowhere in that sketch ass car and starts mouthing words to me like she can't talk or something. Like I can only hear barely audible whispers, but it sounds faked or something, very fucking weird. I'm still with my two friends and we just kinda look at each other like WTF, back at her, and she keeps mouthing inaudible shit. The problems I immediately saw with this was A. She wasn't seeming to say anything very useful, like not like when somebody really loses their voice and can't talk, but can say certain words if they force it. This was more like as if she was faking it. B. She didn't make any gestures with her hands other than like come here type shit, nothing useful, no pointing for directions or anything, just sketchiness. C. I had just seen her go through the fucking Drive Through. and D. She was in an apartment complex, and I don't know what she could have wanted but in my neighborhood probably nothing good. So we just looked at eachother and said "nah sketch fuck this" and went back to my apt, which that bitch watched us walk into.

So sorry for the wall of text but WTF just happened? me and both my friends are over 18 i mean it couldn't have been with rape intentions or kidnapping could it? Lol but seriously WTF WTF WTF has anyone else heard about or seen something like this? Am I gonna get jumped now or some shit?

2. While that lady sat there choking to death on her recently purchased fast food. Hence the odd form of talking and gesture HAHAHAHHAHAH

is what im imagining happening cause it makes your story much more ironic and funny

3. you know i never thought about that but it is possible hahahaha oh god what have i done! but seriously it seemed more sketch than that. I have a sketchdar and it detected the sketch car before the shit even went down, thats how accurate that shit is. So still I really want to know what that shit was all about :eek: its unlikely that the choking thing was true just cause it's straight up unlikely, she had a car and ordered drive through before us and we ate in and walked back and she drove up from behind at the apts, so it would be a crazy coincidence and a very unlikely possibility. But none the less funny comment man haha

4. Hide yo kids
    Hide yo wife

5. she was putting a voodoo curse on ya.

6. they rapin errybody out here

7. So after thinking about this some more, and remembering it was Valentines day, I think one of two things happened.

1. It was an attempted rape by a crazy MILNF (mom i'd like to never fuck) middle aged woman. (i am quite the sexy beast gotta say)

or 2. It was an attempted kidnapping for the human trade.

I gotta say I'm thinking about moving

8. She was probably trying to sell you drugs on the low after seeing you stoners grubbing at BK..

Lady: (whispers) Hey, you kids wanna buy some bomb herb?
    You guys: ..Huh?
    Lady: (Slightly louder whisper) I SAID, YOU KIDS WANT TO BUY SOME WEED?!
    You guys: Fuck run!

She WAS in a brand new, tinted-out car..

9. Oh GOD DAMNIT haha cause this makes a lot of sense too, like honestly cause the car did scream dealer, but smart dealer, cause it wasn't flashy. And there were 3 of us. But still she didn't say ONE WORD and it was for sure way to quiet to hear, idunno god damnit haha

10. No legit corp would be using the bitch ass avenger to run shit like this.

11. In all reality it was Palin asking for directions to the nearest Russia viewing location outside of her back yard in alaska

12. Wow to be honest, now that I'm sobering up even more, I kinda think I just missed an major fuckin opportunity, that car is what throws it off, if this bitch was crazy or some shit she wouldn't have a brand new whip would she? blacked out windows? Idunno but if she was gonna front me a bunch of crack I'm pissed now :mad:

13. if the 'rapist' was a woman why the hell not? plus they dont go for over 18 year old men which they could probably get just going to a bar. let alone 3 men. im sure you guys were high as a mufucka and just tripping balls

14. yea this is all true, I honestly think she was gonna give me some kind of drug connection, and I'm pissed I sketched out lol. I mean what kind of middle aged average looking chick drives a brand new black on black dodge avenger with full tint? dunno why she didn't just say something though like "can you help me find apt blah" I mean the only reason it was sketch was cause we were saying "what? HUH?" and she got no louder or anything like she wanted us to get close to that car. So idunno haha what a weird day

15. LOL that sounds really fucking weird man. Maybe you were just really high and misread the situation
    All i know is if it did happen the way you described it, I would have been running in the opposite direction

16. Yea it really went down how I described. It was super weird in real life too I was sketching out for like 20 min even called a few people to see if they had any idea what was up, lol but no luck. Knowing my city though who knows it could be anything, but still not one thing about that situation was normal at all, weirdest thing that's ever happened in my life and that's saying a lot, lol

17. sounds like she has a nice whip

18. at least 30 grand new and it was shiny looked pretty freshly bought. Valentines day = Rape? I'm lost on this

19. she wanted ur dick man. she was mouthin it... i can tell.

hit it yo. do it

20. Lmao the city is just like a safe haven for dumb, but fuckin' flat out hilarious stuff while high. I love this shit, + repped you and OP.

Edit: Can't say I wouldn't have handled the situation the exact same, she was probably trying to sell you some coke or something.