Almost a month: HELP THE NOOB

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ohyess187@gmail.com, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Hey i have a pc grow box. It measures 27"H x 8"W x 19"L. I used LEG lights and CFL 26w light bulbs. I super glued magnets in the back of the power supplies so i can adjust the lights whenever i need to adjust it. One fan blowing in and two blowing in the back. I have a carbon screen covering the exhaust fan. And have 3 downy sheets folded in random places so it makes my room smell like downy. I have a smurfberry auto fem and also white widow auto fem. i have almost a month and i feel my plants are growing too slow. I fed it very lightly some miracle gro plant food. And they are about the same size. I also have a scrog screen for the scrog method. Mylar screens all over the pc. Any suggestion? Any question?

Attached Files:

2. plant need light,soil,water and air.

you have the lights.....

hows your water? Chlorine?

3. I use tap water and perform a pH test all the time. I water a cup once a day. Have the lights running 18/7Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. This is a month @ 12/12Something aint rite . Lets get to the bottom of it...Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. @[member="punchreba"] yea i know. I raised the lights. And they expanded quite a bit. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390318232.260324.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390318256.577620.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Awesome man hopefully they start kickin ass!Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app