Almost a casualty of 420

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Apr 20, 2010.

1. So there I was (as every respectable story must start), on my way to school. I have my new pipe and a few tokes worth of ganja in the stash, also I had some booze that I had just acquired from the store but that was unopened and myself being plenty old enough was of no worry to me in this situation. Well, just as I pulled into the campus parking lot here comes johnny law flippin' on his lights and honkin' at me. I should also mention at this time that I am ceremoniously clad in my green and black pot leaf t-shirt. I was stopped for having a brake light out, of all things to screw me on this day:rolleyes:. Well he naturally wanted to search me and I naturally replied "No way in hell!". Ok, so maybe I got that point across in a slightly less disrespectful tone. At any rate, I pissed him off pretty good by refusing the search and he told me that he knew damn well that I had "something" in the truck but given that I had refused consent there was not much he could do about it. I wished the gentleman a happy 420 and continued on my way (no reason not to be polite with the poor soul after foiling his plot to get me).

Morel of the story- Do NOT let the fuzz search you! Be civil with them but stand your ground.

And Happy 420!:smoking:

2. Terribly sorry August, I didn't read the description of your "Official" thread about stories before I shared this account of my day. My apologies sir.

Blaze on!

3. maybe it's cuz ur location says bat country. i imagined bat man? :smoking:

4. Congrats man. Smoke one for me

5. :poke: That's sticking it to those piggly some bitches :metal: Fuck, surprised he didn't call out the doggies..

6. call the dogs on 420? if they could even find one available that thing would be going crazy, probably dragging the officer everywhere. haha imagine that.

7. haha, that would be so epic!

8. yea man good job on exercising your rights! if only everyone would do this more, it would save you alot of trouble if you are pulled over. know your rights kids! happy 420 brotha

and about the shirt you are wearing, have you been getting alot of compliments? im wearing my shirt from jamaica that just has a huge pot leaf on the front and says higher learning. people have been givin me looks and even a few "heyyy nice shirt mannn happy holidays"

9. No complaints. Just a few knowing nods and smiles.