Almost 4 weeks into flower and I lost my bulb?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hexter19, Jun 18, 2008.

1. On 6/20 I will be 4 weeks into flowering and I lost my 400w HPS bulb. Brand new too! Only been used 25 days! I had no choice but to switch in my 400w MH. How badly is this gonna impact my grow? I have already ordered a new one but it won't be here for a few days.

2. dont sweat it mate, no problems at all:)

hardly lose any yield ,if at all,if you change back your hps in a few days.

real bummer when that happens mate, next time try having a spare for such an occasion, its happened to us all at some point.

mh will be fine, you could actually grow till the end using the mh but yield will diminish but other factors come into play, like more trichs as mh lights give out more uv rays which produce more trichs, also will be more resinous.

peace.....................:smoke:

3. if your in the states, head over to Home Depot or Lowes and pick up a 400hps bulb for about $20. Its 50k lumens. when your ordered one comes in, keep this one for a backup.

linedrivr

4. Call the company and ask for a replacement.

My HTG 400w MH went out after only 3 weeks. I called them up and a fresh MH bulb arrived a few days later.

5. I contacted the company I bought my light system from about an hour after I discovered the bulb was out. Unfortunately it was after store hours so I had to leave an e-mail. It was HTGsupply.com and they responded the next morning and said that a replacement would be in the mail that day.
    I was very happy that they responded so quickly and if they did ship it like they said they were going to, I should be back under HPS by Saturday at the latest.

I like their prices and they shipped my initial system pretty quickly. Now I am happy with the customer service they provided if I get the replacement bulb. If they honor the warrantee, and are fast with no hassles I will be a loyal customer to them.

6. yeah htg supply is the shit, they forgot to send me my 600 hps & for the inconveinence through in extra! tony is the man!

ps i buy alot of shit there, hes got my 100% loyalty to his store

7. I'm glad to hear it docfishwrinkle. I will post as soon as my bulb comes in.