Almost 3 weeks, haven't received order yet.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Michael24, May 19, 2010.

1. Ok, first of all, this isn't some angry rant. I'm not mad. I'm just concerned about my order. So, I initially made the order on the 3rd of April. It got held up, because one of the items I purchased was out of stock. The order was help up again due to the EyjafjallaFUCKjokull Volcano. It finally shipped out on the 3rd of May, and it's been almost 3 weeks since then. I did make another order recently, and it got here fast (ordered on the 4th, shipped on the 7th, and received on the 14th). That's how all my other orders have been in the past, also. So, I guess that's why I am so concerned about this order. Have a lot of shipments been getting held up lately and delayed lately?

2. :wave::confused:what company did u use &do u have a tracking #:smoke::smoke:

3. I ordered from Grasscity. I payed for standard shipping, so I don't have a tracking #.

4. HELLO if u want help respond please!

5. e mail them w/order # tell them u r still waiting for first order &thank them 4 prompt service on second order,then ask if they can please re-ship ur order again & offer 2 pay 4 tracking option this time(not 4 seeds):smoke::smoke: good luck p.s.call them if u can

6. oops sorry