Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

allright...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Nov 18, 2003.

1. and some time came to pass...
    and the mighty bong excalibong was broken clean off at the hilt.

i kid you not, a tear came to my eye.
    this glorious uber toob of stonage..flexing into two pieces, before my eyes.

let us have a 21 bong hit salute for this fallen warrior.

*bubble bubble bubble bubble* *COUGH COUGH COUGH..COUGH* *bubble bubble bubble bubble* *CoUhchgh*....AHGUAHGKLXACNV,*.....*bubble bubble bubble bubble*...... .........oh boy.....

*bubble bubble bubble bubble*

2. i will join u in this 21 bong hit salute!

3. This is truly a sad day. It bring back memories of when i broke Lil' Timmy. I feel your pain, may Excalibong and Lil' Timmy RIP.

4. damn.....was it you that broke it, or your mate that had it for a while?......thats a bummer......i'll smoke some in honour of excalibong.........Peace out.........Sid

5. im buying a new bong today

So far ive lost 3 bongs since ive started smoking weed..

The bong im buying today is an exact replica of the original bong i bought....it hit so goood cant wait until tonight.

6. that sucks!

reminds me of 3 Lines Glued (my old sher-bubbler) :(

wish i could join the 21 bong hit salute... but sadly, i have neither bong, nor weed.

::sends good cheer karma to norm::

there... hope that cheers ya up a bit :D

7. Sorry to hear that Norm. I remember the picture you posted of Excalibong, it was a nice looking bong.

R.I.P. Excalibong....

8. *joins in 21 bong salute*

9. I'll join in the 21 bong salute as well. *Gurgle gurgle..*

~ly

10. Oh Normsy Poo!!!! I am so sorry! :( That just sucks a big one!!!

11. damn that really sucks...well i just rolled a fat blunt and i'll smoke it in honor to excalibong

12. oi! That sucks m8..how did it come to pass? It was a legend among bongs..sorry to see it go, especially before I even got to toke from it!:(

13. o man really? worst news i've heard all day!

you should repost the pic of you hitting it for emotional purposes

These next 22 bongs are in memory of Excalibong