Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

allright guys....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lamper, Jan 28, 2009.

1. ok so i got drug tested on Dec.5(i'll never forget that date EVER!!!) and i've been tokin for a good year now(at least once a day) but when i got tested i've stopped i will get tested agian. O and my school tested me. But, ive pined a little here and there. I am 5 10' 140lb and i was wondering if i get completely clean and just smoke every once in a while how long will it take to get it out of me? Baseball is starting up so i will be doing some physical activities so that will help me burn some fat. o and is there any type of supplement i can take to help me piss a lot? I've been taking this pill called Niacen, but idk if its doing anything. help s appreciated! O and one more thing what the highest you can score on a DT? Mine said it was >900 idk what that means...

2. Um, work out (to sweat), drink detox drinks, and drink alot of water and that should flush your system within i think 3 days. if you work for tho, and hell if i know what dt is im in 10th :p

3. im the same weight and size. work out, drink alot of water, take a vitamin b complex, etc. youll be clean in about a week if not less.

4. If you smoke every once in a while, meaning no more than three or four times a month, chances are it will be out of your urine in about a week to 2 weeks. There are various methods, which may work for some, and not for others, and the reality is none of them are guaranteed to get you clean. Best advice and remedy is some time between your last toke and the date of the test.

5. 10th grade?
    You gotta be 18 to post on these forums, bro

6. i cant believe fucking schools are drug testing. soon it'll be required to get an id.

7. Either that or he's a really stupid 18 year old who got held back at least twice :laughing:

8. Dude honestly....there's no way to actually get that shit outa your system other than waiting it out. You can't sweat it out, you can't piss it out, you can't do anything to get it out. BUT, there are ways to mask it or dilute it enough so it doesn't show up. Your best bet is to stop smoking as soon as you know you're gonna get tested. Drink at least 8 cups of water a day (like you're supposed to ;)) and make sure you're pissin alot. You know you're drinkin enough water when instead of yellow your piss starts coming out clear...like water. You can try drinking some detox drinks or something in this time period if you want, but they've honestly never seemed to help me or any of my friends. The day of the test down about 2 or 3 energy drinks, I prefer the Juava Monster's, and when you go in to fill up the cup let your stream go into the toilet for a second or two. The first bit of piss coming out of your body has been sitting in there the longest, giving it more time to soak up all the shit they're testing for, the later in the stream you start filling up the cup the better for you. Now if you've been drinking nothing but water and downed those energy drinks before the test like I said then most of the chemicals in your piss are going to be from those energy drinks, and HOPEFULLY you've diluted it enough so it doesn't show up on the test, or at least not enough to set off any alarms. Good luck dude...you're gonna need it.

9. ive used stinger detox and it worked for me.