Allright Eveyone PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hatebreed1021, May 2, 2004.

1. ok im not a grower, just a toker. I was wandering my backyard and noticed this.. I remember planting 1 seed and just tossing a few just for kicks at the time...its seems to me like pot but i dont know. so help a noobie out is it pot or not? if you want more info just ask or something i guess

Attached Files:

• isit.jpg
      isit.jpg
      File size:
      48.1 KB
      Views:
  2. hmm.... you should take a pic of the whole plant... it looks like it could be.... but ive never seen the tips that round on an mj plant... i think we need to see the whole plant... oh btw, what does it smell like?

3. well i dont know if i can get a pic of the WHOLE plant. i dont have a camera, I scanned that leaf.
    but I will see what i can do
    and it smells like...tell you tomorrow :) :) :)

i mite try to take the whole plant out of the ground cuz theres a few of theam around.

4. smells like nothning special. i guess it can be compared to a regualr plant

5. doenst look like pot. looks just like the plant in another thread someome said it could be virginia creeper

6. no, that is not mj.

7. if you do end up growing outside you should try and plant amongst those plants for good stealth.... about how tall is the plant that the leaf is off?

8. froggy - the flower look the same but the leaves obviously dont

john - its about 6 inches tall or so within some other plants for camo