Allow me to Re-introduce myself!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TaylorGame, Jul 14, 2010.

1. What's up fellow smokers( and non-smokers if there are any on here) Little background on me. I used to smoke occasionally (once every few months) when I was younger, then I stopped for a couple of years for no particular reason. THEN out of the blue, Colorado legalizes marijuana for medical use, and I have been a huge smoker ever since. just moved to NE about a month ago, and looking forward to what Omaha has to offer. I have always knew about these forums but I never really had the desire to sign up until now (for obvious reasons) and I plan on being here for a while, cause there seems to be quite a bit of interesting topics lingering around, so I am looking forward to it.

I can already see that there are a lot of cool people on here, so I'm looking forward to meeting all off you.

2. Great to have you here man, and glad to see your back to the herb! You'll enjoy your stay but my main rule is to stay away from the bickering that can go on but it's mainly positive vibes here.

3. Welcome to the City! :wave: There are a lot of cool cats around the City however not sure what you mean about obvious reasons for being here. If you are looking for a hook-up then GC is not the place. :)

4. Sweet dude, nice meeting you. Welcome to the city :) You will learn alot of new things on here. Keepin toking . Peace

5. Banned after six posts. That's almost impressive.