allow me to introduce myself...

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by slim p, May 9, 2013.

1. Hello everyone my name is Patrick but most just call me P. I'm new to the website as far as posting goes but I've been reading up on this website for a couple of years now. I wish I could afford the really big exspensive lights and setup but I will say that what I have is small but I believe it will be effective.

Having said that I will let you know that I am Not Quite brave enough yet to order marijuana seeds to my house or I don't know anyone who is willing to do so soo this is just some ole bag seed.

I started out with a couple but I really screwed one up transplanting it because I really didn't wait for the root ball to really take form. So I need you guys to really pray for this thing to be female lol.:rolleyes: I know I know this is kinda silly but is my first attempt and I just like to see how it's going to go.

I have everything set up in one of those big Rubbermaid tubs that I turned on its side. My medium is some miracle grow organic Joyce will I know I've heard bad things about miracle grow but I figure what the heck it's organic and it was relatively cheap so.. my light sources a single 200 watt compact fluorescent bulb which i mounted to the top of
    the Rubbermaid tub. I am currently low stress training the plant and I can't remember exactly but I'd say it's about 3 weeks old. I tried to post pictures from my android but it
    wouldn't allow me so I'm going to have to email them to my computer and post the pics.

Thanks for any help that I receive and God bless all.

P

2. Not sure how the word Joyce got in there that should be "though" I've heard bad things