Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Allmost forgot the website address!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nielscase, Feb 14, 2009.

1. So since I am completly blazed right now, it took me a while to figure out the site address.

2. I dont know whats funnier this thread or the fact that its your first post?? lOL

3. My computer remembers it for me, lucky aren't I? :p

4. this thread is pointless as hell.

5. It's not pointless, everytime I come here and forget to register cause I'm high. Now this time I'm high and remember to register and couldn' remember the site address, hahaha.

6. right on, glad to see you are a member.

7. Welcome to the city. Hope you can keep remembering the site address.

8. amen
    or jus type g in your browser n it should pop up

9. OP certainly is living proof for not giving a damn' about post counts...lol

10. Well welcome to the city

11. Welcome to the city, man!

12. :D thats all I do

13. The site you're looking for is called www.grasscity.com i beleive. I'm pretty sure you should be able to find it.