AlliDoIsTalkYay's 600W COB Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Allidoistalkyay, Jun 22, 2016.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  1. What is your nute line up when you run dwc if you don't mind me asking?

Secret room

• Like Like x 1
  2. Still GH. I just never ran 6/9 in DWC. I would use GH grow, micro, bloom, botanicare hydroguard, CalMag, armour si, liquid Koolbloom, Floralicious plus mostly according to GH recommendations except at 1/4-1/2 strength. I would def try my 6/9 formula in DWC if I ever do it again. Love my coco tho just need to get a more efficient way to water.

AlliDoIsTalkYay's All LED Summer Grow: 6 Strains 5x5 and 2x4 in Coco

IG: @_allidoistalkyay

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'm trying to figure that out now too lol

Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

• Like Like x 2
  4. Why not run drip lines around the trunks of the plants? Or even weave it into the coco so you only water for a few minutes at a time?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Not sure where to find those kinds of timers though. I only have the Walmart 15ish minute ones haha

• Like Like x 1
  6. I thought about that but my main issue is drainage. I hate using the shop vac or lifting huge plants to move the saucers. I want like a flood table but short so I don't lose headroom

• Like Like x 2
  7. I know Crankz modified a timer to do by the minute intervals so I'd probably ask him.

I've thought about drip lines just haven't really done enough research yet.

There's big 3x3 and 4x4 flood tables I've looked at, but if I could find away to have it drain itself so I don't have to suck up everyday either. Sucking up 6 different trays everyday maneuvering around big plants is getting old and my back hurts lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Same here lol I got ideas but not very good with that shit I wanna make a table with maybe 6 inches of height under just enough for a big bowl or something

9. Yeah 6" isn't bad to sacrifice when I have these long bare legs on the girls anyways.
    Yeah maybe one hole in the middle where it all drains in the "catcher" at the bottom.

I was thinking a flood table on a lazy Susan so I can spin the plants around easily to manicure them, etc.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Gonna Holla at you in a few days. Just gettting back in the swing of things.

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's a good idea too we need to come up with something lol

12. You can get them pretty cheap that allow for 5 on off cycles per day to do the watering. Apollo horticulture makes them ( just one of many I'm sure)

Secret room

• Like Like x 3
  13. I built my own for cheap and easy. I cut plywood to the size, added 2 x 2 rails, cut a hole for a sink drain. Then covered it in panda. Pretty sure there is a few shot on my thread as I made it. It was early in my last gro

Secret room

• Like Like x 3
  14. I kinda remember it lol I know of the table but I can't see it in my head right now haha I need to go do some digging

• Like Like x 2
  15. [IM[​IMG][​IMG]

If you just need to collect water you could put it on a few bricks and catch the run off in a hot water tank tray. They are cheap, 4" deep and something like 36" dia. You can also get those that have a drain hole on the if you can run it to a sump or basement drain. Just an idea.

Secret room

• Like Like x 5