AlliDoIsTalkYay's 600W COB Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Allidoistalkyay, Jun 22, 2016.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Such gorgeous plants! You are good bro! How long have you been growing?
    I have 4 at 29 days. Sativa dominant long legged girls!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. thanks man. I started last year around end of Aug-beginning of sept I believe. So about a year. I started DWC hydro and did 2 runs with that now I have been in coco since

I know the Heisenberg will! I just smoked a joint of it! I have no worries the Big Bang won't do the job either, I love greenhouse seeds Instagram looks so interesting. If anyone picks out a fire strain it's them

AlliDoIsTalkYay's All LED Summer Grow: 6 Strains 5x5 and 2x4 in Coco

IG: @_allidoistalkyay

• Like Like x 3
  3. #244 Allidoistalkyay, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
  4. How do you do your final flush? I'm in hempy buckets and not sure how to use the Flawless Finish,(Advanced Nutrients flushing agent).

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Straight tap. Obviously that's been sitting out so no chlorine. People say to pH it I don't. If I'm not feeding nutrients I don't see why they should have to be at a certain pH. My runoff was still 600-800 today so a bit to go.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Has the critical been finicky at all? My critical auto has been a picky lady from the start for nutes and temps

• Like Like x 3
  7. Not picky at all have pretty much fed them the same ratio since birth. Just 1/2 strength 6/9 and then after flip 4/10. They've been absolutely loving life.

• Like Like x 4
  8. #250 Schplakken, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    Are you gonna grow CBD instead of THC? Just curious, because the CBD has helped a lot of people with their seizures, migraines, palsy, anger outbursts, narcolepsy and many other ailments. I have a friend who has a degenerative bone disorder and he has a hard time being functional without some cannabis, but everything here is THC oriented. His brother helps him with Colorado CBD smoke, but his mood is helped by THC. I would like to find a 50/50 CBD/THC strain but I don't think it's quite there yet. Your CBD looks excellent like it might make big colas!
    I see that you use wooden dowels for support like I do. I like them because I can move them. Wire cages seem like obstacles to me.

9. This is a straight CBD. I've never smoked a CBD but I have rheumatoid arthritis and I hope it helps. Id rather grow a pure CBD and then a super high THC and just smoke both haha

I think both my critical's are going to produce a bit

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's what I'm talking about 50/50 CBD/ THC. I think that was repeat.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I mostly go for the crazy high I enjoy that most. But pain sucks too haha.

I chopped a leg off the Big Bang today so I can have a little sample in a few days here to decide if I'm gonna chop this Wednesday

• Like Like x 1
  12. #254 Allidoistalkyay, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  13. #256 Allidoistalkyay, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
  14. I disagree,50/50 THC/CBD would be much better.

Secret room

• Like Like x 4
  15. Haa! Agreed!

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4