Allergies

Discussion in 'General' started by Sidetracked, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Hot damn, allergies are a bitch. Anybody else suffer? Any suggestions for remedies?

2. jfcccccc I have a fucking cold pissing me off I've gotten a bloody nose like two times from belong my nose too much this is ridiculous.

🚬🍁🌿🌳

3. i got a cold too. stuffy nose is a bitch but ill deal with it. no allergies. my brother gets them badly.

4. As a child, I had severe nasal allergies and was required to take prescription medication until I grew a certain age. After that age I no longer had allergies that were nearly as severe. Right now if I have bad allergie a take an antihistamine. 

You should consider a prescription medication if they are bad enough. 

5. I have such bad allergies that I get sinusitis every three months because of it. 

6. i take prescriptions and even went in for daily injections for allergies for a year. Nothing helps. It significantly decreases my quality of life.

7. #7 StonedScholar, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
    I know how bad severe allergies can be.

For what it's worth, I hope the allergies go away fro you as they did for me. 

8. I wake up to a twenty min coughing fit every morning. During season changes its a lot worse. To the point where I can barely breath. Gotta keep a stash of cough drops and chest decongestion all times of the year. 

BTW sipping a teaspoon apple cider vinigar mixed in a glass of water helps relieve chest congestion.

9. Eating local honey or allergy shots but these take a year or two to be effective.