allergies

Discussion in 'General' started by transminh, Oct 11, 2012.

1. hello i've been experiencing some weird allergies lately. at first i thought that it was just me and that i sneeze 8 times in a row coincidently. Eventually i figured that it must be the bud. Every now and then when i am breaking up bud, i would itch and sneeze a lottt all over my hands and face. But the second i stop touching it and smoke it, all is good.

Does anyone know what it is that i am allergic to in the bud?

2. #2 blacknote, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
    Well, since bud is a flower, it's possible you're allergic to the pollen. I recommend trying different kinds of flowers from different sources and see if you have the same reaction (excuse to buy yourself a bouquet :p )
    It's also possible the grower added some chemicals to it, maybe pesticides or what not. Just try some different stuff and see if you react and see. I'm allergic to sulfites, so if someone adds pesticides or something I start itching all over.

• Like Like x 1
  3. A sneeze is supposedly an 8th of an orgasm.

Is smoking exceptionally fun due to this?

4. [quote name='"Punkins"']A sneeze is supposedly an 8th of an orgasm.

Is smoking exceptionally fun due to this?[/quote]

Hahaha wtf, proof of this?

5. yeah thanks a lot i read more on this subject and found out that it could be any sprays or pollen because i do sneeze a lot when season changes as well!

6. No problem, so if you want to avoid the cost of antihistamines, try eating spicy foods with cayenne pepper, fenugreek, onion, garlic, nettle, honey and butternur. So basically Indian food.