Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Allergies + Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlowingOs, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Well my allergies are acting up... Does anyone else get extra high when allergies are annoyig them? I heard the thc gets into u easier cause ur immune system is weak when having allergic reactions....

2. I usually don't have problems with allergies.. I've smoked a few times though while having them and I don't specifically recall anything special. I might need to try again sometime and pay more thought to it

3. i have allergies too. the main thing i notice is with certain kinds of weed it increases my sense of touch the itching is magnified.

4. Nah dude when i have abig allergy headache i get high helps alot with mine....

5. All I know is, it gives me an excuse to have red eyes

:smoking:

6. Smoking marijuana releases histamine, so maybe you are allergic to the one it releases, in addition to the other ones. Just a thought.

7. normally getting high helps me with my allergies whether its by making it less noticeable or what idk lol but it helps

8. Couldn't say if it makes me extra high but it does clear my sinuses and gives me a break from itchy eyes and sneezing so that's really nice :)