Allergies to weed, can anything be done?

Discussion in 'General' started by Perfekt, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Hey fellow blades, sorry have not been on in a while, doubt i was missed :p. Anyway, just wondering if theres anything to do about allergies to marijuana. My friend has smoked a few times, and her first was fine but now everytime she smokes she gets headaches and just feels shitty. She smokes cigs so i dont think the smoke is the problem but the THC. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas, thanks!

2. doesnt sound like allergies.....just sounds like she just doesnt like the high....or is smoking shwag.

i dunno anyone whos allergic to weed, but i would think it would be a lot worse than just a headache...i would expect them to have real breathing problems or something like that if its an allergic reaction...

edit: maybe shes smoking too much at a time?

3. there was a guy i knew and his friend had a terrible reaction to weed, she broke out in hives and couldnt brethe, went to the hospital and ratted him out and he got locked up. she claimed he fucking forced it on her!!! fucking bullshit. but yea, hes right, an allergic reaction to weed is much more severe. i get headaches sometimes while smoking, depends on how much i smoke, environment, chance, and strain. if she dont like the high tho she should prolly stop toking.

4. Its not like she hates the high, the first time she smoked she said she really enjoyed the high and everytime since she just feels really shitty when she smokes it. so i dunno = \

5. well i mean if shes feeling shitty doesnt sound like she enjoys being high. i mean i think shes fine like not in any danger, so she has 2 options. she could either keep toking and see if her highs start gettin better \ deal with feeling shitty and keep toking, or stop toking for a while. i dunno leave it up to her? thats all i can really think of

6. Have her try clariton D or some kind of allergy medicine right before she smokes.. I would also have her take one Ibuprofin about 30 minutes before she smokes and to relax when she is smoking and to take it slow.

7. Have ehr try drinking water whiel toking (not after te headaches but before) and it might help, i get headaches when i dotn drink water when toking i think i get dehydrated.

8. Dude, my parents left, so this week I'm gunna hit you up and we'll chill.