Allergies Suck.

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, Jul 17, 2004.

1. Right now my left eye is swollen and all red. Looks like I was kicked by a fucking horse.

Went to the doctor this morning, told me I had allergies. Now I have to sit here with a swollen eye, which is feeling all weird.

Anyone here ever have allergies where the area around your eye was all swollen? If so, what were you allergic to?

Damn this sucks. Doc said it will go away in 3-4 days.

GAH! :(

2. got stung by a wasp right above my left eye and it swelled up so much i could barely see out of it. It feels so weird having your eye all swelled up, they gave me some steroids and the swelling went down, hopefully it will go down for you too.

3. steroids? damn, didnt know that would make your eye shrink too...

4. yeah i have intense allergies, but i just go twice a week to get shots so they go away

yeah its a pain in the ass but for what its worth.......

5. Allergies definately suck, but its always a good excuse for having red glazed over eyes. :D

6. get a kenalog shot. it helps alot with allergies. I used to be allergic to damn near everything but I got over most of my allergies

7. Pleanty of alergies around this part of the world.. Around here, the doctors prescribe all kinds of meds for all kinds of alergies..

Hell I think I'm alergic to my wife.. LOL

8. i had an allergic reaction so badly one time that i couldnt see at all had to go to the hospital and they gave me some eye drops and shit to help