allergic to weed

Discussion in 'General' started by killswitch92, Jun 12, 2008.

1. how will i know if im allergic to weed?
    i smoked like 20 minutes ago and im feeling like pressure in my eyes, ears, face, hands, and feet, and i dont ever remember reading anything like that when u smoke it. o and i feel it in my balls too
    should i be worried about anything or is this just normal?

another thing i sorta feel dizzy like on and off, and start to get like a nausea feeling

2. have ya smoked before this or anything and had any similar effects?

go look in the mirror and see if you see any abnormal skin colors or swelling possibly.

If not then I think you may just have a real strong head buzz or something going on.

Do you know what kind of weed you smoked? And how much did you smoke it? And what did you smoke it out of?

Just trying to get the whole situation to make a better assessment.

3. yea ive had these effects before smoking the same weed but its shitty this time, i feel more like dizzy and stuff. i smoked a piece of a bud (im a noob) this is my 5th time i think smoking weed the only time i didnt feel this way was the 1st time. i smoked it out of a sprite can bong i made, i used a regular stem and bowl, but its like a blue 1 i got it from EDIT, and when i wash it the blue kinda drops off like 1 or 2 drops its weird. o and i used silly putty to hold the stem in place instead of that little black rubber thingy,

could i just be really high?

4. Sorry but Im really confused... You made it out of a sprint can? bong? and you got a blue what? and whats EDIT? And what blue drips off when you wash it?

5. sprite can (soda can)
    water pipe
    blue downstem
    grasscity.com
    and the blue from the downstem drips off when i wash it

6. So whats the blue shit? Or whats the downstem made out of? Are you sure your not inhailing toxic smoke from your lighter burning something on the down stem? You said you felt dizzy and nausea? Here this is what I made when I was first starting out and worked like a charm.. Only problem is it requires you to fill it up everytime you want to use it and it worked damn good too.. Sorry its really ghetto but it worked damn good when I was first starting out. Time to break out paint!

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=helpcx1.png

7. i dont exactly know what the blue stuff is, the bowl and everything is blue like it has a kinda of paint on it but nothing comes off when i smoke, atleast not that i know of. the only time i see the blue is when i wash it out with soap, when i run water through it nothing happens, it only happens when i use soap.

and yea the 1st time i smoked was with a glass pipe, the 2nd time i smoked i used it too but i felt this way that i do now just not as bad, more of just tired as hell not so much as dizzy, i did get dizzy when i closed my eyes though. but the more i smoke the more it feels like its getting worse. except for last week when i smoked, i felt fine... but i only had 1 hit, this time i had like 4, last time i had 1 and before that i had 3 and i felt like shit then too

maybe im just smoking too much? i mean i did mention i was a noob and that i just started smoking, so could that be it?

8. lol.... I'd say you're fine man... You're just feelin stoned haha...
    Try not to think about feelin sick and shit like that it's just the weed and it's normal. Eat somethin you'll feel better~
    &
    Go smoke a joint you'll feel better ;) :smoke: