Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Allergic to weed?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by unreal man, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Okay so recently when I smoke I get the worst stuffed nose and I sneeze and itchy eyes and all that, and it's wierd cuz i feel fine before I smoke, but once I do smoke my nose is rediculous! Any help/suggestions? Thanks!:smoke:

2. This is strain dependent IME. Is this a new strain to you? Have you changed deals, or methods (if it is yours)? Otherwise, you may have a new chemical sensitivity brewing.

My wife can't handle when I trim certain strains. It makes her eyes burn, stuffy nose, sneezing etc.

3. Yea it's a new strain, so like...what do I do

4. I was hiding a half o of some reg in my pants at school one time and I could not stop sneezing and my eyes were red as hell so I think I was actually allergic to that reggie lol

5. Not smoke that strain or deal with it, lol.

You're probably allergic to one or more of its terpenes, or it could also be something foliar fed, maybe a pesticide. Do you have a neem allergy that you know of (GERD Articles) Not much else I can suggest other than taking a clartin (or other allergy med) before smoking and see if that helps.

6. That can be common from smoking, was it a runny nose or a stuffed nose?

The only reason i say this is because as a kid i was actually allergic to pot and i can tell you your symptoms are more than likely just coincidental. If you were allergic to it more than likely you would breakout in a PERTURBING rash known as the 'hives'. Before i grew out of my allergy, it was even said that my throat would enflame from the smoke and cause my airway to be blocked and i could vary well die, as you know this isn't the case today but i've encountered numerous cases of it. Enjoy the herb! :smoke: