Allergic to weed? or no? what?

Discussion in 'General' started by WindowLicker09, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Ok, I started smoking this summer, it was great...never had a bad experience. But, I smoked about a month ago, and something really bad happened to me...everything was going good and all, and then i was twitching a little bit, but i usually twitch (not alot) when i smoke anyways...but then i felt like all of the muscles in my body were hurting pretty bad...it was an awful feeling. I slept it off, and didn't smoke for another month, then a few days ago I smoked some by myself, a bowl worth and then it happened again.

Am i allergic to it now? Am i smoking too much? Whats wrong with me lol?

thanks for any help

2. Man it seems like thats happened to me before but with like mids. I don't know if it was as severe as you though. For me it was just the strain i think.

3. You arent alergic, thats for sure. It would cause a different response, I would think. There are hardly any papers on this so its hard to tell.

Yes for you big pro-weed stoners out there, people can be alergic to weed.

Is this weed from the same dealer as last time?

4. #4 WindowLicker09, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
    Different both times, I moved from home to school during that time. Funny thing is, that happened a third time but it was when I wasn't smoking weed, it was when i smoked that fake stuff that kids use from stores, you know what im talking about?

but the other two times that i had that bad experience was with weed.

but all three experiences, there was nothing good about them at all...i felt awful

5. I do get twitchy when Im high, but the aches are intriguing. It may because of the twitching because you are kinda working them out.

6. Is it possible your dealers sold you some of that stuff from the store. Have you smoked weed without this happening recently.

7. Lets not get on this topic but it is easy to tell them apart.

8. Ok, so I may have solved this one from yahoo answers...

someone said that since marijuana kind of depletes some of the vitamins in your body, that causes the twitches, but since im in college, i dont get any kind of good food or healthy shit lol...maybe a lack of potassium?

ill eat some banana's and smoke again? haha

9. I have necer seen anything that claims that it depletes vitamins but chemical imbalance could be the reason.