Allergic to the green...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xxsesimeseedxx, Nov 29, 2016.

1. I can smoke, vape, and ingest the miracle plant we call cannabis, but when touches my skin in plant form, whether in veg or flower, I break out and itch like a mofo! I am also allergic to hemp hearts. Anyone else have the same issue?

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No but sometimes it makes me sneeze.

3. Yup, same here. And if I accidentally touch my eyes after breaking some up, it is game over for me lol. I will be sneezing and itching for hours.

• Like Like x 1
  4. what causes this?

5. I've heard of folk being allergic to the smoke as well, only saw the aftermath one time tho and all it really was, was her passing out on my couch, before having to be driven home.

6. The sap of the plant more than likely. Mi madre, is allergic to mango sap and skin but she can eat the fruit just fine. Everyone's temperament is different.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yep, they say the oil on mango skin can affect some people the same way poison ivy can.

8. I sneeze too sometimes after smoking. I know others that do too. But the bud is not pollinated, so what causes the sneezing?

9. Terpines?

10. I have the same thing happen, but not quite as bad. I have to be careful how much I brush up against plants when watering and come harvest time gloves are a must.

11. Looks like is
    Long story short , when I grew up on a Dairy farm I would preg test cows and I have pulled hundreds of calf's .
    When I did I wore shoulder gloves , because I had my arm all the way up to my shoulder up some cows you know what.........
    Shoulder Length O.B. Plastic Gloves | Jeffers Pet

• Like Like x 1
  12. The smoke irritates your nose when you exhale? Happens to me too, especially if I blow smoke outta my nose.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  13. My son sneezes and gets stuffed up when trimming.Otherwise it doesn't bother him

14. Have you considered an allergy pill an hour or so before going into your room?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nah, I usually will wear long sleeves, but got lazy this time lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tecnu is wonderful stuff. I hit a patch of poison oak with a weedwhacker while dedicating some of my free time to the sheriffs office once. This stuff eliminates the itch and helps the swelling.