Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Allergic reaction to bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toker79, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Sometimes when I smoke, one of my eyes will get really itchy and sometimes red. What could this be? Does this ever happen to anyone else? :smoking::smoking:

2. well, the itch could be from you getting smoke or bud in your eye, but the redness is just part of the game homie. Somtimes when i smoke a volcano for a long sesh afterward ill rub my eyes not noticig how hard im rubbing thm nd then my eyyes will b abnormally red.
    My advice is just dont let it get to you, if you were really allergic to weed you would go into shock within minutes of smoking

3. Haha btw I didn't literally mean allergic. That would be tragic :bongin: