Allen St. Pierre Vs. Drug Free America's Calvina Fay (MP3)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by IndianaToker, Oct 11, 2005.

1. \t USA TODAY Live Debate Show - Allen St. Pierre Vs. Drug Free America's Calvina Fay (MP3)

USA TODAY Live Debate Show
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Allen St. Pierre Vs. Drug Free America Foundation's Calvina Fay

Listen To Debate (MP3)
    [​IMG]
    Drug Free America Foundation, Inc. is a drug prevention and policy organization committed to developing, promoting and sustaining global strategies, policies and laws that will reduce illegal drug use, drug addiction, drug-related injury and death.

Drug legalization and permissive drug policies will lead to a greater availability of dangerous drugs in our communities and undermine each nation's commitment to law enforcement, health care, education, commerce and the family. (Marijuana View-Point)

Link to article: http://www.normltv.blogspot.com/

2. Good looking out Indy!

that was shoter than I expected..
    Yeah pretty much sums this douche up, she is out of touch.
    I wouldnt mind hearing some debates among someone whos foundation isnt a joke and may have strong up to date convictions with factual evidence to really back them up. I think the whole cause needs all sides out on the table, but this lady isnt saying anything except no no no!

3. I love the side by side pictures. He looks handsome and happy. She looks ugly and pissed off.

4. Funny, I didn't know that "we've got the majority of our kids in treatment today for marijuana." Last I checked, the majority meant more than half. Even with all the court-ordered drug treatment, nowhere near half of the population under 18 is in treatment for ANY drug, let alone marijuana alone.

I like her modern parenting skills too: "Don't tell kids that."