Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

allah's toking thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by allahsbud, Jul 7, 2011.

1. So i've been lookin at my phone and i feel like i should share my buds and toking tools:cool:

Attached Files:

2. lol my friend cant roll a blunt and tore it hahah :)

3. #3 allahsbud, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011
    just some more goodies :smoke:
    that jar is filled with some trainwreck. one of my fav smokes for sure

Attached Files:

4. Some people just can't do it. i had to practice at that shit lol... I can finally do it now, but still not like some people can.

5. i wont lie my blunts arent masterpieces either but they do the job :smoke:

6. I like that spoon, artist?

7. thx i named her vanessa :)
    no clue on the artist but she ran me 35 at a headshop. she hits like a steam roller but yet has the petite spoon size :smoke:

8. looks like some solid glass for 35, nice snag :smoke:

9. here's a better view of the spoon for ya

Attached Files:

10. now that u've got a legit spoon, time for a bong! lol :bongin: :bongin:

11. i own two bongs. first is a illusion glass that ran me $80 at a head shop and second is a $60 no name bong from a smokers store (sorry no pic at the moment); my buddy is borrowing it. i thought i'd throw my extreme q vape in their too. Toke on! :smoke:

Attached Files:

12. blunts are easy to roll for me. but then again i only smoke blunts