All your favorite tv shows for free

Discussion in 'General' started by nelswick, Nov 2, 2006.

1. My friend showed me this site where you can watch all the best tv shows like south park, lost, weeds or anything you want for free. You don't even have to sign up. Check it out:

http://tvlinks.voodeedoo.org/

2. awesome!
    i was expecting all the links on there to be bs like most sites like this on the internet.
    but the ones ive tried all work!

thanks +rep

3. all it is, is hotlinking to dailymotions over compressed videos......

4. This is why the internet is the best thing ever invented.

5. oh HELL YEAH!!! it's got Clone High!!!! you guys have GOT to check that show out. hands down the best show ever on MTV, and it didn't last a season. only 8 of the 13 episodes ever aired.

by the way, +rep

6. ive known two other websites like this and they both got shutdown after a while so make the most of this one while its still up. hopefully this one will stay up though

7. + rep good find sir

8. hell yea that's awesome man.

does it have the new south park's like the most recent ones,the south park's have been aweosme lately.

really good find it's amazing what technology can do.

9. shh! dammit man, you can't tell people about these sites. The more traffic it pulls in, the sooner the site gets taken down. They're already on their second host.

10. I found this site by someone telling me about and I'm sure you did too. Seems kinda selfish to keep it quiet.

Thanks for the rep guys.

11. true, i was told by someone else, but not through a forum. I wouldn't mind for everyone to have access to the shows that they want to watch, but since these types of sites aren't looked well upon by the powers that be, I'd rather be watching it by myself than not watching it at all. Selfish maybe, but somethings are just better kept a(n open) secret for its own survival.

I've seen 5 or 6 link sites get too popular and pulled. its only a matter of time until this one gets shut off.