Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

all you real stoners.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blunts only, Mar 23, 2010.

1. #1 blunts only, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
    all real stoners know how to make a pipe from anything they see well this is
    a thread to show ff ur home maid pipes and when i say pipe i dont mean sum
    cheap ass water bottle pipe with foil or sum shit i mean sum valuable peises..

this is mine i found sum things around and made this bad ass peice:D

http://forum.grasscity.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/79869

the hits are so creammy and milky yet so so smoooth:yummy:

and also.............:gc_rocks:

2. that's a very sick piece u made in that thread, but i don't think people are qualified as stoners just because they can make a piece. a lot of stoners don't have the time or energy to make beautiful pipes, they just smoke em.

3. ok thanks for the advise maby ill change the title :eek:

and thank you

4. #6 TearDownGod, Mar 23, 2010
    BLUNTS ONLY!

ATTENTION!

I have TWO of the fucking pipes on your pics page. The chillum and the bubbler. Chameleon prodo-pipes. Gotta love the functioning cheapness of that american glass.

here they are, I gave them both to my girlfriend cos' I upgraded. Same colors too. The bub was toki and the chillum was the catarpilar.

Attached Files:

5. sorry but u have been misinformed i do not own a chillim or a bubler ..i have pics of only my pipe i made you saw someone elses pics man

6. #8 TearDownGod, Mar 23, 2010
    How'd you get a picture of my shit?!

edit- :laughing: my bad, my heart just leapt when I saw that pic.

edit for the 90th time- WAITTTT, what the fuck is the general pictures page? Whose pipes are those then?! I DEMANDS ANSWERS.

7. [​IMG]

kudos for the work...but it just looks too much like a giant meth ball... or crack pipe lol

8. i only put 2 pics on here and both ofem are my pipe lol

9. I made this about a year & a half ago.

[​IMG]

10. nico weird u sed that..it was a meth pipe but i took out the pipe and put my good ole weed bowl in stead of the meth bowl....nasty shit

11. wow man nice ass bong looks like sumthing i would buy at a head shop or sumthing
    thats fukkin tite:D

12. What happened to 'blunts only', blunts only?

13. i was waiting for sum1 to say that..i smoke a blunts everyday all day
    but about once a week or so i like 2 apreshiate sum other parafonalia

14. I apreshiate other parofenalia also.