All you Minnesota tokers give a hollar cuz i know u are out there

Discussion in 'General' started by taylor r, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Now we all know MN loves the buds so just give a shout out to your home state. I live in Plymouth full of stoners. Where you all at?

2. Holler at that Maplewood over here. Theres another member on the forum from the Plymothish area.

Go to my thread and peep the bubbler I just picked up from Hideaway!

3. Little Canada, ^ Im just a short run up rice street from you.

4. For sure dude, I used to take guitar lessons at The Riff Factory off of Rice.

5. I know where that is. I used to live in Maplewood when I was 5 then moved up here for a bigger house. Nice bub by the way. I just picked up a spoon at the Green Monkey the other week. They got very limited GonG selection so I have been meaning to hit up Clown Glass to see what they have. Ever been there?

6. hey theres like 3 other MN threads but hey never can have too many threads about the same thing right? hahaha whatever yeah i'm from plymouth i smoke crazy dank everyday! holla at me if you wanna chill sometime!

• Like Like x 1
  7. sup mn... i heard we like the danks

8. This is probably the 3rd or 4th MN thread I've seen on GC haha.

Lakeville toker here. :)

9. Brooklyn Park MN on weekends, River Falls WI during the week.

I've been meaning to take a trip down to the Hideaway for a while, might just have to do that this weekend.

10. I've heard only good things about Hideaway

11. Been there a few times in the past, but I never had a job when I went, so I was always apprehensive about spending money there.

12. not from MN but I'll be heading there this weekend for STS9 and of course have to hit up the Hideaway.

very cool shop.

13. Mankato & Rochester fo sho

14. what's up blades?

i used to rep that ST PAUL. =D

15. Hideaway has SOO MUCH glass it's rediculous and they have really good selection depending on how much your looking to spend but i'd also hit up HomeGrown because they carry illadelph's and other Grade A Glass! but if you go to HomeGrown be prepared to spend a few extra bucks but it's totally worth it!

16. so many minnesotans reppin' their state... i love it.

17. Clown glass? Where is this at? Never have heard of it.

18. Clown is on Hennepin Ave Uptown Minneapolis.
    It's like a fuckin' art exibit

19. Really. Damn. I might roll out there tomorrow. Peep some art.

Day off work tomorrow :D

20. Used be live in st cloud now go to school in fargo. it sucks. no fucking bud here. eigth of nug goes for fucking 60 dollars.

sota's the shit