Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All you joint smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingDank, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Okay first of all I'm from Europe so we use tobacco.
    The questions I'm asking is what would the tobacco-weed ratio be.
    I dont smoke cigarettes.
    Ive smoked a pure weed joint but it seemed like a bit if a waste.
    So enlighten me blades :)

2. Weed + tobacco = spliff, just weed in the paper = joint.

Anyways...

I don't ever smoke tobacco for any reason, however, many people who decide to do this have different amounts to fit their liking. Sometimes they just sprinkle 10% in to make it burn better, or sometimes they'll do half and half. You'll have to roll a few different ones and decide for yourself.

I'll still never really understand why you guys are so persistent on throwing some tobacco in the mix, but I guess it's just a culture/social thing. Kind of like how most of us Americans don't use filters (I do, and people say I'm weird for this, wtf) so have fun :)

3. if you dont smoke cigerettes why on earth would you put tobacco in your joint?

just roll up a joint! shorten the paper a little if you need to.

4. Haha I never knew Americans didn't use filters. No filter = weed in mouth lol
    Cheers for the input

5. I've questioned my friends on that, but it's just what we do.
    They say to make it last longer etc :S

6. I smoke both so i like a 50/50 to get me going and a 75/25 to bump it up every so often. 75 taboaco25 smoke. But its each there own on this one. Roll some differant mixtures and find what suits your liking.

7. Dont mix tobacco, your lungs are already fucked enough..

8. Since I don't smoke I get the head rushes which actually compliment the high so how much do you reckon i would need to get that with the least amount of tobacco?

9. #9 duster1971, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    Sorry to sound like a broken record but its all personal experiance there nobody here can give you a percentage mixture due to many differant tolerance levels.

Sorry if i just sounded like an ass no intentions. Im high

10. We can't tell you how much tobacco to put into YOUR weed. Belongs to you. You have to smoke it. If i were you i wouldn't put any tobacco in my weed. For now i would say just do 70% weed and 30% tobacco. If you don't like it then change it up. You have to experiment.

11. Cheers the input everyone! I'm just gonna experiment like yous said. I'm all out at the moment though :/ lol

12. If you're not used to smoking tobacco, I wouldn't recommend rolling spliffs up. I live in Europe too (American though) and people insist on rolling spliffs all the time. The tobacco will hit you hard (unfiltered smoke) and you'll get dizzy and then feel like shit. I've puked multiple times from smoking spliffs. Plus, they don't even get me that high. If you want to smoke pure and conserve your ganj, invest in a smoking utensil of some sort.

That being said, that's just my opinion.

13. ill mix some unmentionable substances in my joint before i put tobacco back in there...

worst joint EVER.

14. Oh you Europeans and your spliffs.... I remember when my friend from London tried to empty out her Newport into a joint I was rolling... That was some stoner culture shock for both of us, the conversation ended with "You're in America now, land of the plenty, we smoke weed in our joints"

If you MUST put filler in your joints though, I highly recommend using volcano poo/vaporizer left overs. It makes your J burn evenly and for longer, also doesn't adulterate the taste of your nug as much as tobacco.

I keep cringing at the thought of smoking tobacco with my nug... It's like mixing a cheap wine cooler with a bottle of Rothschild.... total contamination.

15. Instead of tobacco, why not use some herbal filler? Damiana, mullein, hops etc. It'll stretch out your herb and not make you sick.

16. #16 420stonedpanda, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    As a rule of thumb I try and make sure when I roll a spliff that there is at least 70/30 weed to bacci (and even that is a bit low).

And I don't see why it's so hard for you Americans to understand our European tobacco use. It's because all we used to get a few decades ago was hash, and it's pretty hard to smoke pure hash joints, so tobacco became embedded into our culture (which continued even after the advent of indoor growing, which exposed Europe, and especially the UK, to far more 'grass' than before).

It doesn't ruin out Cannabis, we still get just as high as you guys do, and I for one like the taste of Cannabis and Tobacco mixed. But OP, if you don't smoke cigarettes, then unfiltered tobacco is going to hit you like a brick wall, and it might not be a particularly fun experience.

Also, I think smoking tobacco is less of a taboo here than in the States, on the continent it's like 60s America with smoking still...

17. what he said ^^^^^^

18. Im from Canada, and I usually put a sprinkle or two of tobacco just before Im done my roll.

Probably like 4 Portions weed to 1 Portion Tobacco.

If you don't smoke cigarettes, you'll probably be coughing, but realize the spliff last longer and from a distance smells like weed and cigarette smoke. Just don't put too much because you'll fersure cough up a lung..

I myself dislike tobacco in a joint but regardless I smoke cigarettes so when I don't have enough weed to roll a nice sized joint I just add a pinch of batch

19. Your gonna get a rediculous head buzz if you don't smoke tobacco LOL

20. I recommend 0% tobacco and 100% weed.

But if you want to add tobacco go with 10%