All you gay-haters sit here and tell me that this is the "right" thing.

Discussion in 'General' started by need2knowbases, Mar 15, 2010.

1. That is fucking bullshit.

I can't believe some people, I honestly can't.

2. She sure is an attractive lesbian! If she's the man in the relationship, I can only imagine how hot her gf is!

As G-baby once said "that's some weak assss bullll shit!"

3. They said something about how "The other students would be distracted" i mean really? c'mon that is total bullshit.

4. who cares? :confused: its high school...

5. #6 Chaohinon, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
    Sadly, homophobes resort to this kind of argument all the goddamn time. What they fail to acknowledge is that it's YOUR responsibility to behave YOUR self; disapproving of someone else's activities does not justify using violence and discrimination against them.

I remember Duncan Hunter at the 2008 republican debates saying something to the effect that, "gays shouldn't be allowed in the military because most soldiers come from conservative, christian backgrounds." In other words, gays shouldn't be allowed in the army because they're going to get the Pat Tillman treatment.

6. thats all fucked up cuz this country was founded on the beleif that one can put their willy wherever they want yo.

7. Goddamn people, them and their opinions :mad:

8. "I'm for gay marriage as long as both chicks are hot."

9. hahahaha, they actually forbid the girl from wearing a tuxedo to the prom! That's classic!

10. OP:your username is spelled wrong.:p

11. that's why you just don't go to prom. :)

12. :laughing:

13. i was about to post about how you shouldnt call people gay but i read the thread title wrong

but i agree
    and by their logic kids shouldnt be allowed to bring a parent to prom

14. stupid small town bigets

15. #16 sistermol, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
    you spelled bigot wrong

16. you spelled bigot wrong!

BOOM!

17. BANG! g

18. POW!
    [​IMG]

19. So glad my favorite band played there first show within 500 miles of me all year for free at a free festival just 45 min away the night of prom my decision was made. But honestly I hear to many sob stories to care about this one either way. What the fuck did she expect. She is taking a stand for her rights. Thats what taking a stand is you know its gonna suck at least short term.