All you can eat sushi.

Discussion in 'General' started by Opivy, May 14, 2007.

1. Anyways, i was going through pictures i had on my phone and found one that I took outside of an all you can eat sushi resteraunt before eating.

[​IMG]

i had trouble wrapping my mind around it. I look at the warning, and look inside where the place is packed and people are eating.

Is this a common kind of sign?

2. Uhh, iv never seen a sign like that. I sure hope you didnt eat there.

:hello:eric:hello:

3. Ha ha yeah i just thought when i read the title of this thread,

sounds like a good way to get food poisoning.

4. sushi is kinda crappy. But it is all you can eat -

I will always go to the sushi bar near the place instead of returning.. It wasn't very good and i felt cancerous when i left

5. sushi is fucking nasty. dont eat it.

6. probably a place that has lead paint, or some sort of led based something or other. i would certainly never eat there.

7. hope i'm not ruining their business but..

http://www.todai.com/

they make the sushi look so much better than it really is

8. Yeah, I've seen that!

...on buildings that have huge ass generators which throw rays of radioactiveness at you.

I think I saw it once at a resteraunt.

9. There's actually cancer causing chemicals in a lot of foods, some is eliminated when cooked and some isn't. Same with drinks too (like certain soda), but the chemicals are in small amounts and there's also foods that fight cancer.

Didn't you guys know that everything causes cancer? I read the other day that dryer sheets have cancer causing chemicals in them, and most artificial fragrance products contain carcinogens which are extremely toxic chemicals.

It's weird tho how the sign also says birth defects and other reproductive harm...i eat sushi sometimes but never from restaurants or buffets.

10. Seriously everything gives you cancer,
    the brick in your house
    the stone beneath your feet
    the sun
    atomic fallout from 70 years ago

Ive never had sushi though, not the biggest seafood fan. espescially raw.

11. Why do people want to eat raw food?

12. I wouldn't trust an all you can eat sushi buffet, that just sounds shady.

13. give it a try before you say you don't like it. It's hard to get over but its fucking good.

i recomend hamachi

14. I agree 100%
    A lot of people can't wrap their mind around the fact that it's raw fish...there are a lot of different kinds and I don't like the taste of fish and still like some sushi.

15. The place i used to work had a similar label on about 65% of their products (screws/bolts etc)

But that wasn't stuff i was going to be putting into my body. I've yet to try sushi but it is in the back of my mind for something i'll try someday, just not at that place :p

16. Sushi is absolutely my favourite food, it seems like it doesn't fill you up so you can eat sooo much. I don't like buffet sushi or anything liek that if tahts what ur talking about.

17. i like my fish fried, dont mess wit that raw shit

18. I ate at the todai in las vegas when I was there, it was very tasty!