All you animal lovers

Discussion in 'General' started by SnowCappedHills, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Welcome! Post here if you love animals as much as you love weed. Haha, honestly I would have to say my animals rank a little above weed though I could not bear to choose one or the other. What kind of animals do you have? Do you do any sort of activites with them? What kind of animals do you wish you had? Whats your favorite exotic animal?

Just trying to get some topics going for discussion. Please tell whatever you want relating to your love of animals. This thread is all about them! I didnt see any animal thread on here so thats why im starting this one.

Alright, so my family has many animals but I will just talk about the ones that are all mine haha. So here is the list: 2 Samoyed dogs -a girl and boy who also happens to be mother and son, 1 shaded silver Persian male cat, and 2 black Morgan horses. My favorite exotic animals are Tigers, Leopards, and Wolves.

2. i always wanted (still do) some sort of wildcat....

3. Animals are awesome, they're way better than us and are cooler. All we have is smarts and thumbs. Is it possible to have a pet bear?

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hwWd-SAy14]Dirt Nasty & Andre Legacy "Animal Lover" Live on TSM Radio - YouTube[/ame]

5. You can own wild animals, but I dont advise it. Its quite inhumane..
    If I could own a wild animal it would be a tiger or snow leopard though...

There is one animal that I do want thats legal to own. That would be an German Shepherd boy who would be trained in obedience, attack, and drug sniffing!

6. Owning wild animals inhumane?

What about domestic animals?

I've personally seen so many I'll reptiles fish and other 'non cute' animals people neglect and whatnot.

If anything, people owning wild animals have more passion an resources to own such an animal, I still think they shouldn't.

But if were gonna play the animal abuse game, look at domesticated animals first.

7. Allright I gotta give that one to you. You are correct. I guess what I should have said is that is irresponcible even if the owners are good caretakers. The motive for wanting one, and actually getting one crosses a line because all in all its wrong due to the nature of the animal. People and animals both suffer from these relationships. Animals because they are deprived of whats natural and humans because many suffer mental problems and feel the need to have some sort of hole filled with the use of animals (exotic) and often they get hurt because of it.

8. Never thought of it like that but your damn right man that's true. And did all of our so called "domestic" animals not evolve from some wild animal?
    I can't honestly say I truly "love" animals yet but I do love having them in my life. Having animals to care for is very fufilling and relaxing to me and I think I'm a better happier person overall when I have animals.
    My favorite? DUCKS! I cant wait to have a flock of ducks again. If next year goes as planned and I get my farm in GA, the first animals I get will be ducks and geese.
    Good god, I can almost taste those fresh eggs!:smoke: