Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All Ye Ole Timers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by purtysmokingurl, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Welcome to the city of fellow hippies and peace loving tokers!!!! LOL. I think even though I'm not 40 or older that I should qualify for the OFFF because the past few weeks have made me feel like I'm about a hundred. (Well, the wild, monkey sex has made me feel a lil younger!!!! LMAO)!!!!!

But I was just thinking.........I do believe that I am the only toker from WV that hasnt been abducted by aliens!!! Why am I always left out of all the fun?????? LOL. I have definitely come to the conclusion that I'm the only person from WV here.........thats just another reason I'm so damn special around here!!!! LOL.

Damn........all this rambling and I just meant to say........Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!!

3. Hi,
    Yep I'm still smoking after all these years and a real hippy so here have a draw on this!...
    btw, hope you dont mind if i stick this little notice in your thread:

A friend has a comfortable house in the hills of co. tyrone, ni. the rent is low enough to get housing benefit. it i set in a large acerage of farmland and is quiet and private, it has central heating and a garden. a great opportunity for a mature toker/couple who want to get to the countryside and grow yer own. i'm keen to get some cool people into the area and i will do all i can to assist....email me!...:)

4. Damn...........then I should look like I'm still a child with all the wild sex I've been having!!!!!!!!! That is always good to know!!!!!!!!! LOL

5. Hi all..I've been enjoying the Colas and Buds for 36yrs
    now. Things have sure changed. What we used to call a
    lid,or can weighed 1oz. and went for $10.00. Kilos of Mex
    were $150.00. Now you gotta pay for the seeds and grow
    your own. What a great hobby!!

"O Bla De, O Bla Da, Life goes on!!

6. Hello,
    I'm brand new to GrassCity too.
    A 42 year old fartette. :)
    We are growing now and finally out of
    the buying loop.
    What a nice feeling to be rid of.

I remember lids. heh heh

Got a kick out of the countertop, er counterparts too
    btw.

~Whisper

7. Welcome Purty... Not 40 yet but we all have to get there sum day if we are to see 41 ;)

Dude... I love the resume! esp the part about Oxycontin ROFL!!!

Whispers... lady, 42 has never looked so good on anyone else I've seen lately. You look no way NEAR 42!

8. Jesus,a bunch of old farts sitting in their rockin chairs,swapping denture stories.Reminiscing aboot when they could get it up,and the price of cabbage in 1931.lol Just funnin you people.Cmon lets get some action going.So any of youz ever do time in a turkish prison,urinate on a police dog,get too stoned and paint yur eyeballs?Lets hear some stories.Keep this thread rockin.oooowwwwww.Someday I`ll tell you all the story about the time I did acid with Richard Nixon,and we sent 300 pizzas to LBJ`s house.haha good times.
    Peace

Attached Files:

9. May I tiptoe through your tulips?

What a nice nursery. Wowsers.
    And I thought the oz we produced was gnarly. :D

whisper/mithril

10. Mithril,is it really you.haha welcome.Good to see all my friends here.I wish I could give a little taste of this to everybody for X-mas.
    Peace

Attached Files:

11. Now give me the light and pass the dro'. I think I should smoke sum very soon and just get wasted... This activism without being a participant is getting a lil sucky.

So waddya ladies say... with dentures or without lol

J/K Jedi you got me started here. ;)

12. <~~~~slowly cuts open the Stick. thinks to himself. "perfect cut" slowly rollin the tobacco OUT and adding the Dank. With dank loaded and my lips really wet. i give it all the saliva i have, and its perfect. lights it up and realizes he just typed to you how to smoke bstick

13. HeHeHe...I'm 55 and been smokin since I was 20...let's see now that's about 35 years now ain't it???I'm a daily smoker and have been for 35 years! I do have several medical conditions that the Herb helps with too! If there is anyone older than I , pleaslet me know! I HATE always being the oldest dude around;)
    Da"Get The Respirator"Captn

14. Glad to have some more old timers here at the 'City. we need some more folks that remember what a pop tops, 8 tracks, and Jimmy Carter before he started building houses.

15. You're making me feel better already!

Welcome Cap'n!

How about those who remember 3 networks and that was it.

ok. 4 if you count PBS.

And having to wait until Saturday morning to watch cartoons!

Kid's today never would have been able to cut it back there in the 70's!:p