All women are beautiful?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Sep 8, 2012.

1. ....i hate when i see dudes saying this shit so they can get some pussy....and then they go and say that "its not about whats on the outside....its about whats on the inside" LOL

im sorry but males and females on here...you cant lie you can meet the NICEST PERSON in the world......but if they are ugly and you aren't attracted to them you wont date them.....because you wont want to have sex with them and reproduce with them....js

2. No one can tell me with a straight face that this bitch is beautiful.

[​IMG]

3. everyone has been saying that this girl is "beautiful" for the last month smh....like dont lie man....if that popped up on you in the middle of the night you would go at it with whatever you could thinking it was the devils spawn.

Attached Files:

4. "I don't rap to get the women. Fuck Bitches. Give me a fat slut that cooks and does dishes"

5. everybody's got the beauty of creation in them. other than that, it varies. :D

6. Well not beautiful but if she shaved and took care of her skin she wouldnt be bad

Honestly at this point im at least partially attracted to 90% of ladies off the get go...so sad

7. I don't walk with a clique, i'm a posse, kamikaze, strappin a motherfuckin' bomb across me.

8. Beauty isn't merely a physical trait.

9. Yeah I hate that shit sometimes too. But I do think that models and shit are somewhat ugly, so skinny and so tan. People should be able to be comfortable with who they are, there's no need to get contacts to lighten your eyes and dumb shit like that. But I mean exercising to take care of yourself is good, just as long as you don't try and change who you are.

10. physical attractiveness =/= beauty

Unless you're shallow.

11. Ugly people need to be kind people because if they weren't they would just be repulsive looking mean people. Ugly people want to be accepted to, most ugly people I talk to are nice.

12. if someone isnt attractive to you ...your not going to waste your time getting to know them and see "the beauty" in them 90% of the time appearance is the first thing that comes to mind.

13. Eh.

It's true that physical beauty plays a role in attraction, but in order to follow up on it, something else has to be there.

Earlier this year I came across this girl in my class who I didn't really give the time of day. She was very pretty, but I see very pretty girls all day, so what's the big deal? So I ignored her. Until I guess she got tired of me ignoring her, and she approached me.

This girl had everything I wanted in a woman. She was:

- nice
    - funny
    - easy going
    - sweet
    - humble
    - didn't care that I was poor(lol)

She was the total package. She even tried to cook for me on numerous occassions. The sound of her laugh still brings a smile to my face.

14. Beauty is an illusion. Ever seen models without make up. That's some scary shit. IMO beauty is subjective.

15. Strong avi to thread correlation.. but in all honesty I think the "beautiful" comment is given out with too much sympathy and not enough sincerity nowadays. Everyone is "beautiful" nobody is fat or ugly.

16. #17 SassyMelassy, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    Oops...double

17. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']

if someone isnt attractive to you ...your not going to waste your time getting to know them and see "the beauty" in them 90% of the time appearance is the first thing that comes to mind.[/quote]

Because this is true for you, and for some, does not make it universally so. Standards of beauty vary from person to person, from culture to culture. Just because you don't find someone attractive doesn't mean that they're not beautiful.

I've said this before in other similar threads, but I am inclined to give someone a chance based moreso on their character than their outward appearance. The guys I've loved the most were guys that I wasn't even initially attracted to, but as I got to know them, I started to see them differently, and found myself attracted to them on the whole.
    I mean, I don't think my feelings would transform in the same manner with a guy who I am repulsed by, but there are always extremes.

18. edit: i love fat bitches love that jigglle!! lol