Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All white/purple bud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blowing on Sour, Dec 1, 2012.

1. #1 Blowing on Sour, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2012
    Im picking up a QTR this friday of something my guy called Jack Frost, Its completely covered in trichomes(All white) with Heavy purple through it.

Jack frost looks nothing like this weed, any ideas what strain this could be?

Sorry if this is the wrong section

2. Just call it good weed and be through with it.

3. It's that crazy strain called marijuana.

4. op we cant tell what strain it is by just a description. even with a picture it would be impossible for anyone to guess a strain. only way to find out is if you know the grower personally.

5. just smoke it, or send it to me so i can properly dispose of this fraud weed

6. Careful of mold and spider mites get a microscope to check your bud

7. ^this Guy:rollseyes:

8. What's your problem . Too cold iceman?

9. unless it's from a dispensary you will never know the name.
    not even when it's from a dispensary you can be sure, growers or dealers just give them resembling names.

10. Someone just gassing your head

11. dude my advice from long years of being all day err day is that names dont matter they are just used for marketing. what i look for is product quality how much effort they put into the product. i wont look at any sloppy product even if its dank

12. albino weed plants do exist.

i heard that they arnt the safest. of course idk how reliable that info is but uhh

it does happen.

13. ^i dont see how that is possible since plants rely on chlorophyl, to convert light into sugar which is essential for a plants survival. If one would have an albino cannabis plant i dont see how it is converting light into sugar without chlorophyl

14. i mean, i dont know if you can call it 'albino' per say...but um, they do exist man. ive seen it before haha
    shit is straight white, not the whole plant though, just parts of it.
    im sure thres a thread in the legendary GC vaults somwhere on albino weed plants.

15. picturessssss

16. I never understood how people conduct this business with there dealers? People all the time come on gc to tell us about bud there scooping in like 5 days and know exactly what it looks like but no pictures? Wtf do you want us to do? I mean at best your gonna leave here with a guess and without pictures we cant even give you that. You gotta talk to the guy who grew the stuff bc he planted it so he'll know the background.

What did you go check this bud out see it and prepay for a qtr and bounce to come confirm that it is chronic on gc? lol or did he send you a pic of this crack meth weed and your just not showing us? either way you should be hung for your crimes.

17. [quote name='"wrestle125"']I never understood how people conduct this business with there dealers? People all the time come on gc to tell us about bud there scooping in like 5 days and know exactly what it looks like but no pictures? Wtf do you want us to do? I mean at best your gonna leave here with a guess and without pictures we cant even give you that. You gotta talk to the guy who grew the stuff bc he planted it so he'll know the background.

What did you go check this bud out see it and prepay for a qtr and bounce to come confirm that it is chronic on gc? lol or did he send you a pic of this crack meth weed and your just not showing us? either way you should be hung for your crimes.[/quote]

i lol'd

18. Safest? Dafuq man? It's weed!! Like you might just get HIGH! **gasp!**

But seriously, you're trippin.

19. how many albino plants have you smoked man?

i wasnt even being sure about the info haha
    im searching for the thread rite now to show you. i hope it still exists.

20. here we go.
    this thread rite here