Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All weed burns black

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CaliBudE, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Well shit man, thanks. You have ruined my future hopes of what a dispensery would be like.

You know, that same thing every little boy dreams about. Walking into a store, cash in hand. Looking behind the counter, pointing and pausing, pointing and pausing. You don't want to pick the wrong one, you know. And when you look up, you see her. Fans blowing the scent of her luscious hair and ganja all around, filling the shop with a perfect aroma. And right in front of your eyes there are a beautiful pair of halfway revealed tits, staring at you with the same burning intensity of a solar hit out of a RooR. Behind those tits...err, above those tits, mind you, is a brain. A brain full of knowledge about all of these beautiful buds around you. Which ones make you zone out? which make you hungry, thirsty, tired, happy? Do you want your pain relived, or your nausea cured? Whatever it is, this babe knows.

And you came in with this story, and just fucking RUNINED IT!

2. I wish I could buy straight up kief. Us non-patients have to work for our Kief!

3. Sucks, but in this world it's never perfect, there's always people in it for the money.

People who truly enjoy cannabis will seek more knowledge about it, and will learn what to look for to enjoy it to its fullest potential, just as those who appreciate good music will want to make it better for everyone else. Then there are the record producers who just wanna go mainstream and maximize cash flow. We all still go home happy, I'm sure those budtenders are perfectly content smoking black ash weed.

4. Yeah, black ash means it wasnt flushed right.

5. It's true though there are some shittt clinics that try to push brown weed with seeds for $20g

6. One day I hope you get to have a dispensary near you like liquor stores ......

But yea it makes a big difference ..... It gets you blown .......

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sr58DBJ0Dw&list=FL4ySpn86nO9U9uY9e93jcPw&index=33&feature=plpp_video]Test To See If Your Marijuana Is Flushed Properly - YouTube[/ame]

8. I picked some bud earlier split an 1/8th of g-13 and juicy fruit both smell bomb .....

Ive only smoked the juicy fruit but I swear it looks smells and taste like this bud I got from them a couple months ago they had named green juice .... I'm prett sure it's the same witha different name ..... I should of taken a pic of the Ashed bowl which was white .....

I'll put up pics later of the bud

9. Weird, when I smoked a joint, the ashes were black I think, but the same bud burnt to grey in a bowl

10. Nothing to do with *flushing* :-/...you can't flush a plant,all your doing is flushing the nasty chem nutes out the soil, if you grow with Chem's that is, changes the plant in no way other than depriving it of nutrients ......

If you dry too fast your bud will burn extra black and be harsh as hell, if you dry nice and slow your ash will be white and burn nice and smooth.

Flushing, lmao ....

11. I've always been under the impression that weed which doesnt go to grey ash is due to the plant not being flushed properly before harvest

12. [quote name='"XiaoGG"']I've always been under the impression that weed which doesnt go to grey ash is due to the plant not being flushed properly before harvest[/quote]

Just because specific information is popular doesn't mean its always correct

13. [quote name='"badboy287"']Nothing to do with *flushing* :-/...you can't flush a plant,all your doing is flushing the nasty chem nutes out the soil, if you grow with Chem's that is, changes the plant in no way other than depriving it of nutrients ......

If you dry too fast your bud will burn extra black and be harsh as hell, if you dry nice and slow your ash will be white and burn nice and smooth.

Flushing, lmao ....[/quote]

Either way white ash bud smoked smoother an is way better than bud that burns black .....

But the budtender jumped and was like all weed burns black .....her only 4 words

14. So how did it burn