Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ALL types of weed/costs in Florida and Maryland

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HIGHEREDnFIRED, May 4, 2011.

1. also which are tha BEST. get you highest with less needed.

kush around here in FL is 25 a g. Crip is usually 20.
    idk how much they are in MD. i neva smoked while i lived there. but i know weed costs more there than in FL. im tryna buy frum here n go back 2 MD to sell it

basically im askin ppl from FL & MD to make me a chart of ALL tha types they know, and
    how much each costs.

per g, 1/8, 1/4o,1/2o,O, 1/4P, 1/2P, n full P

2. live in central florida and i can get $15 grams of kush, mids for 70 an O

3. You want someone to make you a chart?

4. yea like for example.

type/amount/cost(FL)/cost(MD)

crip/gram/ $20/ $25?
    O/ $400/ $500
    pound/ $4000/ $5000

kush

blue diesel

5. I know this is an old post and you probably know by now but I just like to help my fellow stoners.

1g 20$

1/8 50-60$(Depends on the dealer)

7g 120$

14g 240$

Ounce 350-400(Depends on the dealer)

6. Why would you bring up a pointless old thread?
    You know it is against the rules to help someone sell and talk about selling marijuana

7. Central fl
    8th - $35-50
    Quarter - $60-$70
    Half o - $110

8. [quote name='"moonman840"']

Why would you bring up a pointless old thread?
    You know it is against the rules to help someone sell and talk about selling marijuana[/quote]

shut the hell up. if it wasnt for "selling" ur dumbass would probably never have weed. lol