All things dessert

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Leonard_Washington, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Samoa Bundt Cake

[​IMG]

You know those fucking super addictive girl scout cookies? This is them in cake form.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hell yeah, I'll have to try that!

3. [​IMG] Simple ice cream and iced coffee

• Like Like x 2
  4. That ice cream looks really good! :yummy: Is it butter pecan?

I could go for something dessert right now - brownies, butter pecan ice cream, cheesecake, apple pie...it's probably a good thing that I don't have any of it right now. :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  5. pineapple with cinnamon is quite good.

• Like Like x 2
  6. It is or was lol. It went perfect with iced coffee! Brownies sound good right now. Especially with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top :yummy:

• Like Like x 2
  7. I'll have to try that. Peaches with cinnamon is really good as well

• Like Like x 2
  8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ice cream cake. So good :yummy:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. Made a milkshake last night. I used chocolate chip ice cream and coffee. It was dope
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Caramel turtle ice cream cake
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  11. Strawberry shortcake. Dope as fuck
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. you're killing me

• Like Like x 2
  13. [​IMG]
    Gonna save the oatmeal raisin for last

• Like Like x 1
  14. Carrot cake and mint chocolate chip ice cream
    [​IMG]

15. Cherry pie and vanilla ice cream
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oh damn, this thread is kicking my hunger into overdrive. I think I can feel my blood sugar rising. Man, those cakes look wicked good!

I wish I had some left to take pictures of, but here is the recipe and an internet picture for an easy ass but delicious dessert. I like to switch up the kinds of pudding we use. Last time I tried using white chocolate pudding, vanilla icing, and chocolate graham crackers, and it was dope :smoke:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/19009/chocolate-eclair-dessert

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. When I make a cake, I use instant pudding for the frosting on the outside and between layers. You can certainly use cook and serve pudding but you need it to cool in the fridge or it turns your pudding cake into a swamp cake. You do need to refrigerate what's left of the cake because of the pudding.

You know how you have those extra bits of cake left over when you saw the tops off of the different layers to make them flat? I dip those in the pudding as I'm shaping the cake. So damn good........

Don't go in high, you do that and you'll eat the entire pudding cake...... I have done it...... and chased it down with a half gallon of milk. It makes me Pukey just thinking about it. And ya, I would def do it again! :metal:

• Like Like x 3