Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All these threads hating on personal prefrence

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by oko7015, Aug 22, 2008.

1. #1 oko7015, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
    Why all these threads saying people who don't smoke mids or shwag are "spoiled" and so on Iif you have your own house and half a brain then Im sure you could post pictures of dank you've grown but paid less then you would for a bag of shwag.
    Do you go down the street and say hey fuck you for being a vegeterian and not appreciating meat and having your own personal preference and not likING to eat things that taste like poop. (I personally love meat but I respect if one only wants to eat greens hey thats them.

2. If someones criticising someone for the quality of weed they smoke they should learn some manners:D

3. I've seen people be both ways actually. Some who can only afford to smoke mids scoff at the people who only smoke dank (which is kind of stupid, it's their choice, leave them alone).

But I've also seen some people who only smoke dank look down at people who can only afford mids. Weed is weed, it'll get you high, and I personally don't care what other people smoke, it's all good.