All these stories about Suicides from Gay Bullying...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DV, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah those storys are crazy. gay guys are cool as fuck. im not gay but im not gonna make fun of some one who is. its wrong to try and tell someone to want/love a certain type of person. whether it be black ,white,spanish or male, female.

2. Look at what you wrote.

There's your problem.

You are no older than 20 years old. I will put money on it.

Yes, you are the problem. You are the reason people must hide their true tendencies because of your hate.

You're going to piss off the wrong gay dude and he's going to kick the shit out of you. :)

3. Your opinion means nothing :D

I'm 18 and glad to still be young.

Yeah I reallly hope I don't piss off the wrong gay dude. I sure wouldn't wanna get a limp-wristed slap to the ass.

4. Told you. 18 and you still have your head way up your ass. :D

When you get to be about 20-21 your opinion will change. You will be past the whole gaydar thing.

5. I Cant wait for all the people that bash Christians to face God when they die...that will suck for them...better pray for some major forgiveness before this life/test on earth ends.

6. I grew up with my mother's people who are traditional. In the creation story it was the gay members of the tribe that saved it from extinction. Gay individuals are considered sacred. They, according to tradition, are balanced. Their male and female sides are equally balanced. I didn't grow up with the cultural biases that plague mainstream America.

7. I don't think a kid can be gay.
    Maybe when they reach puberty.

8. Please tell me you're a troll.

9. No thanks.

If I have to be locked up with people like this in "heaven" PLEASE! Send to me to fucking HELL!

I'd rather rot with Hitler and Stalin than sit around people like that all day.

10. That's what I'm saying. I'm no hardcore christian bible basher but I still have VERY strong beliefs and nothing will change that.

You don't see me bashing on their athiesm do you? I just think it's dumb to believe that we're just.. "here"

11. If gay kids didn't flaunt it, they wouldn't be picked on. maybe. The only gay people I know that have been picked on, were all really gay. Like, pink pants gay. And, it's just different from the normal. Which is what the definition of "weird" is.

12. NONE SHALL PASS!!11!one!1!!1

13. Not sure what you're talking about sweetheart, two forks could never cut a steak..... but two gay men can butt fuck and suck each other all night long and have crazy awesome orgasms! All of this being part of nature and love itself no matter what you try to tell yourself. :D

It's fine to be close-minded, not fine to make fun of or persecute those who are different than yourself. But whatevs.

14. thats a lot different than being gay.

15. So you don't see a problem with watching two dudes fuck each other?

16. That's what I was about to say.

Just because it's possible for guys to fuck each other, doesn't mean they should. A vagina is a thing meant to be fucked and to give birth. An asshole is for shitting, and a dick is for fucking and pissing. Nothing natural about doing something other than what body parts are designed for. I've always seen gay people as people that get off to the fact of being different.

17. It is natural.
    Because it's pleasant for them.
    BUT I don't think it's natural for a man not to be atracted to a woman (or the other way round). Except maybe if mother nature is trying with a population control method, now that overpopulation is getting dangerous.

18. Noone said you had to watch. Just mind your own business.

19. Maybe the pleasure is natural, but obviously... You could fuck a watermelon and get pleasure. Would that make you a watermelonsexual?

20. I'm sensing a lot of closet homo sexicals in this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.